Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15,

I can't wait to get started! I am going with a large group this time. Did a small group in Boomerang 6 and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Debra

a small village about 65 miles north of NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    I'm in again, for one small group this time. Will send a PM shortly.The fabric I've chosen is some that I found in my dear grandmother's stash. She passed away 2 years ago. It's actually coordinating fabric for the liner of some pre-printed/cutout vests she'd planned to make (I have that fabric, too), but since nobody in the family wears vests anymore, I think it'll make a pretty quilt that will remind me of her. It's pink, blue, and cream with hearts and sayings and music patterns on it, called "Harmony". The fabric is dated in the 1990's. She would've been in her mid-70's when she bought it, but not long after that, Alzheimer's started taking away her ability to sew and crochet. I think she'd like for the fabric to be put to good use. Here's a photo of it.

Attachment 314003

Here's some photos of the vest/accent fabric that I'll be using later in the quilt top. (Pardon the wrinkles. The fabric is fresh out of the dryer.)
    Moonrise, hope we're in the same group, since I have some perfect fabrics to put with that!
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

Lisa,
    I have that vest and fabric lol Now to find it would be the tricky part. I am still unpacking totes from Hurricane Irene.
    I have everyone who has PMed me so far on the list. I wonder if we can make Boomerang 7 the biggest one yet?????
    Hugs
    April

I love this swap and I have pm you for round 7 one group. I have my fabric in mind already. Think I will get cutting it this weekend. Look forward to swapping with my friends. happy quilting and God bless all.
    God Bless and Happy Quilting

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm, not sure if I will join this time. I am on a quest to get my UFOs done this year. I may have to sit out.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

April, you know that I'm in for 2 swaps. Home from the hospital now!

I am in for 1 small group, April! Can't wait!
    Quilt Mom

Going through life one stitch at a time

Blog Entries
    I just sent you a pm to sign me up for 2 large groups...had so much fun in my last swap. Can't wait to begin.
    Marcialee

Hi April - Just sent you a PM to sign up for 1 Large and 1 Small Group. Thanks for doing this again - Joan

Can't wait this is so FUN!!!!! Signing up for 2 large!!!!!!WOW let the fun begin!!!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast