Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: December fq swap

Jvan: are you using only the fabrics you received for your block or are you adding others? did you figure out your block I am now intreged. I love your idea of using your fabrics to go with the theme but oh that could be hard. A snow man was the first thing that came to me, or a mountain with snow on it maybe a house/cabin on it but then I checked out what you received and now I got stumped I promise if I get your name I will keep in mind your block making when I pull fabrics!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

GrandmaPeg, want to apologize for not posting pictures of the fabrics you sent. The batteries in the camera were out the day I got them, I sent you a PM and posted on the thread I had received, but never got back with the pictures - here they are now --
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Hope I get my FQ's tomorrow.

oh I hope you do too! Those fabrics just posted are great! and is that a goody bag that came with them???
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Jvan: are you using only the fabrics you received for your block or are you adding others? did you figure out your block I am now intreged. I love your idea of using your fabrics to go with the theme but oh that could be hard. A snow man was the first thing that came to me, or a mountain with snow on it maybe a house/cabin on it but then I checked out what you received and now I got stumped I promise if I get your name I will keep in mind your block making when I pull fabrics!
    Elisabrat. On the last one (Christmas) I had to add a fabric to frame it with. But I used all the fabrics I received as well. I'm still thinking on this one. But I have a pretty good imagination. I'll let you know what I come up with.
    I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious.
    Albert Einstein

The fqs being posted look great. Jaba your ggd is darling, she'll be twirling before you know it. I like that idea of making a calendar quilt with the fqs from each month. Still waiting for mine to arrive. Haven't heard from my receipients yet but the del.conf. states delivered. Hope they got them ok.

any idea what fabrics we will trade next month? love to cut some. I am ready and willing! I picked up some very cool valentines fabrics and then of course could get weirdly creative if it is mardi gras the theme.. sorry not tons of feathers here but think I have one feather fabric I could work with..
    Linda

Blog Entries
    Dec FQ's Received --Late Posting
    Thank you so much for the "WINTER" FQ'S to ssware (first pic) andWMUteach (second Pic) . Loved them all, my stash is growing--need to get busy. Such fun to see the variety of fabrics that everyone is receiving. A Merry Christmas to All and Many Happy Quilting Days to Come.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Last edited by Mainewoods Mammie; 12-22-2012 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Add sender's names

thank patricia and paetzel for the wonderful fq

Name:  SDC12155.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  478.2 KB
    got my FQ today from traci bug. There was also some hand loation in the package..Thank you so much Traci

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast