Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Name:  Jaba Tablerunner 1.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  140.3 KB

Jaba - My runner is all done and will be in the mail tomorrow to you. I received mine and it is absolutely darling! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks!!

Pic of my new runner!
    Last edited by Aunt Crabby; 06-24-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Oh Crabby, it's adorable! Nice job Jaba I love the floral material
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

My runner is also completed and ready to mail but I don't have Quiltermomma's address. I did send her a PM and when she responds it will be on it's way West

Terriamn

Blog Entries
    Glad you liked it AuntCrabby and hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to receiving mine. Got the Brat to her apt and she is busy with appts and all the other things that go with moving, t.v., internet, etc. . She will be back on hopefully today when they get re-hooked up

Blog Entries
    Some very pretty runners here. And they are off the starting line up it appears. Ok, enough of puns. I look forward to seeing mine from you gals. I have not heard from KGoodhand if she received hers up north of us. Hopefully she has.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Crabby View Post
    Name:  Jaba Tablerunner 1.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  140.3 KB

Jaba - My runner is all done and will be in the mail tomorrow to you. I received mine and it is absolutely darling! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks!!

Pic of my new runner!
    Beautiful runner! Thanks for the well wishes all! Still battling the stone, have appt with Urologist for Mon, the 1st. Also promised I will let him admit me to the loony bin...er, I mean hospital before then if I spike a temp or pain gets unmanageable here. After 20+ of these things one would think I would learn my lesson and drink more water, or any fluids...I am downing the water, put a lil Sprite in it as plain water literally makes me nauseated...Ok, enough of my whining...
    Brat, glad your move has gone well so far! SandyinZ4, glad you're hand is better! Lastly, to my partner Babyfire04, thanks for being so understanding about everything...I still am planning to get your runner in the mail at least by the deadline if not before...I am so ocd about deadlines, and I HATE that I am closing in on this one and not in a good way! I have it all ready to sandwich and quilt.. one main reason I sign up for the table runner swaps is I want to get better at fmq.. the last 2 runners I have done some machine quilting and then revert back to my hand quilting...so we will see...
    Regards all,
    Kif
    PS Nancy in La, if your avatar is a pic of that visiting grandbaby, who could blame you??!! What a sweetie pie!
    Last edited by kiffie2413; 06-25-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Runner

Here is the beautiful table mat Quiltermomma made on the dining room table in our new camper. Name:  quiltermomma.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  131.9 KBLove walking in and seeing this cheerful mat

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    tlambing --- I'm posting a picture of Cooper here since I can't figure out how to do it in a private massg. As you can see, he looks like kin to your avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    The runners I've been seeing here are all fantastic!!! If I could choose just one, I wouldn't be able to pick one since they are all my favorites. Still chugging along on mine. Went to the post officer and picked up customs forms, so at least I'll be ready to send.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
    tlambing --- I'm posting a picture of Cooper here since I can't figure out how to do it in a private massg. As you can see, he looks like kin to your avatar.

He's adorable! Yes they could be brothers. Coopers eyes are further apart and Frankie's hair has more kink to it. I bet their personalities are quite similar too. Bet your kids/grand kids love him!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast