Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2013 Doll Quilt Swap "Strips and Stripes" Sign Up

Blog Entries
    Thanks Krystyna! I have the idea now. On a side note, your FM looks great!
    Tulip

"Takeyour needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose byand by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Mine is done except for label. When does everyone mail them? Mine is more traditional than I usually do but it is pretty. Hope my partner likes it!

Blog Entries
    Di, you can mail it whenever you are ready to mail it. I'm sure your partner will love it.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Hey, Tulip, quilt "rules" are pretty loose. The one with the tiny squares has a stripe. It's the light color "stripe" going all around the center. If those are your rejects I'm pretty excited, cuz I love them both.

Postage is crazy up here..but there are ways to get it done cheaper... The PO boxes that cost a set price for all you can get into them have worked.the flat rate helps.but I have resorted to sending money and letting them buy..not so much fun.. I drive by JBER at least once a week.. When You come to Ak maybe we could get together.

Postage is crazy up here..but there are ways to get it done cheaper... The PO boxes that cost a set price for all you can get into them have worked.the flat rate helps.but I have resorted to sending money and letting them buy..not so much fun.. I drive by JBER at least once a week.. When You come to Ak maybe we could get together.

Just spent 5 hours cleaning my studio and sorting scraps..even have husband cutting strips...I didn't have dust balls, I had dust boulders..it was embarassing...but will finish up tomorrow and then cut small pieces into 'doable' pieces ie strips and squares...
    and be good for another year! Just had to let you know

Blog Entries
    Tess, your a great partner! I have the idea now, I am off and running! Thanks for all the help.
    Tulip

"Takeyour needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose byand by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

I finally decided what I'm going to do wooo hoooo

Sure thing, I bet it would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaAlice View Post
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast