FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010 >

FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010

FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010

Old 04-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Power Poster

So glad they got there Karen!
Old 04-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Banned

Hi Sandpat...I got my blocks today...Thank you for hosting this swap....I LOVE my blocks..they are adorable and I can't wait to put them in a quilt.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Power Poster

I'm soo glad Charismah.... You are MOST welcome!!!:lol:
Old 04-17-2010, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
So glad they got there Karen!
Thank you Patti!

I will post a picture or 2 as soon as I get my camera battery charged!
Old 04-17-2010, 10:03 PM

If anyone has any of smaller ones they can't use and would wish to send on to be matched with another flock of chickens, I need a few filler blocks. The ones I got don't fit together in a rectangle. I would be willing to swap FQs for some. Thanks!! Janice
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 AM

My flock arrived yesterday and they are so wonderful! I think this has been my favorite swap > such talent and creativity from everyone. Guess that FUNKY brings out the best in us! Thank you, Patti, for all your work and kindness.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jljack
If anyone has any of smaller ones they can't use and would wish to send on to be matched with another flock of chickens, I need a few filler blocks. The ones I got don't fit together in a rectangle. I would be willing to swap FQs for some. Thanks!! Janice
So sorry about that Janice...I tried to spread the little ones through out for everyone. My original thought was that you can always cut some cute chicken fabric (some of the FQ's you are offering for trade?) into the rectangular sizes that you need? Thats what I will be doing with mine. Or you can make some little pieced blocks to fit in.....I'll probably do that too.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
So sorry about that Janice...I tried to spread the little ones through out for everyone. My original thought was that you can always cut some cute chicken fabric (some of the FQ's you are offering for trade?) into the rectangular sizes that you need? Thats what I will be doing with mine. Or you can make some little pieced blocks to fit in.....I'll probably do that too.
That is what I am going to do also Patti! jljack if you pm me your addy I will send a some chicken fabric. Will post pics as soon as I can find where I put the charger for my camera!
Old 04-18-2010, 06:03 AM

I have the following left. I loved ALL the blocks I got and I wish I could have fit them all in my quilt top, but as others have already found, it's a total puzzle fitting them together!!! I am offering these cutie pies up to help others as I know how hard it was for me, and I had the most blocks!! :) Whatever stays with me will end up being used on the back of my quilt most likely, but if I can help someone else, I'd like to. :)

All the extra chickies have found a happy home to roost … yay!!!.

Cheers!
Rachel
Old 04-18-2010, 06:28 AM

Rachel!! Why don't you make a wall hanging with them?! or maybe a floorquilt?! If you would post some pics, maybe we can work a deal!!!

I finally found my charger, so I will post this afternoon both chickens received and also fabric I have a lot of. :lol: :lol: