Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Funky Halloween Swap Signups thru 8-06-13 - Due 9-06-13

I will sign up for 3 sets of blocks. As far as postage, do I need to mail a money order for each set of blocks or just one money order per person sending you the blocks.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.

I found a couple cute patterns and ordered one off ebay today. We will see how much I can get done. I have to finish my other commitments first.... :!(
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Hey Lstew and Red!

Got my itty bitty 3-1/2"-ers done just a few minutes ago. Now to figure out what I'm going to do for the regular sets. UPS brought my fabric today. Yippee!

Name:  halloween-all3andahalf.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  441.4 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Blog Entries
    Here are some photos that I want to make appliqués for a block. What do you think? I know I won't have time this weekend to start or the next but if I can i will let you know if I join or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image   
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

I love all of them, but my favorite is the little green guy!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Hi Moonrise! Those are darling blocks there! You did such a cute job on them.

Now owlvamp... you have got to join now that we see your cute designs. I want one of each of them! LOL!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

I love the little blocks, helps me to know what to do. My favorite is the one with just the eyes.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.

Hi Lstew2212,
    Postage is just one money order per person for all sets you sign up for. You'll enclose all 3 sets you signed up for in one envelope include a USPS money order, stamps, or cash for $6.00 to cover return postage to you. Do remember to enclose a shipping label!

Quote Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
    I will sign up for 3 sets of blocks. As far as postage, do I need to mail a money order for each set of blocks or just one money order per person sending you the blocks.

Moonrise,
    I love all of your blocks! You've been busy! The itty baby blocks are sew adorable, and my favorite mini block is the spider. Your fabric with the black kitties for the 12 1/2 block is really cute.

I agree, Owlvamp you need to join us! I love the eyes & the little green guy too.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast