Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 175 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    lori did you create a group list yet for this jan sp swap? i wanna join just gotta complete the template.
    I am not going to make the group list until everyone is signed up that way I can try to get it in alphabetical order this time. So send in the answers so I can get you signed up.

Mary that toolbelt is adorable!! Love all of your handmade work
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    OMGOSH Diana!!! You mean a regular 12 inch wooden school ruler????!!!!! That's got to be most difficult!!
    i bought a yard stick from home depot. sometimes the simple things really do work well. but diana you really could use a coupla more templates.

i keep cutting mine up with my rotary cutter. do any of you find you have to replace your quilt rulers because chunks
    (not nicks) are missing from shaving them off with your cutters? it could just be me.
    Last edited by Havplenty; 12-27-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yes that is what I mean ..I did forget that I also have the yard one as well.. Diana

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    OMGOSH Diana!!! You mean a regular 12 inch wooden school ruler????!!!!! That's got to be most difficult!!
    ​Diana Lynne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    Attachment 298205 Just wanted to show the tool belt I made my 4 yr old great grandson. He loved it.Mary
    That is darling!!! Diana
    ​Diana Lynne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    Attachment 298205 Just wanted to show the tool belt I made my 4 yr old great grandson. He loved it.Mary

Mary loved the Tool Belt, just like the big guys... :-)
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

i bought a yard stick from home depot. sometimes the simple things really do work well. but diana you really could use a coupla more templates.

i keep cutting mine up with my rotary cutter. do any of you find you have to replace your quilt rulers because chunks
    (not nicks) are missing from shaving them off with your cutters? it could just be me.
    HAV, you're funny! LOL I've never really took "chunks" out of my rulers, just a nick here and there. I thought I put a lot of pressure on my cutters/rulers but obviously you have me beat!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Mary no wheaties before cutting..... Thanks for the nice comments on the tool belt. TOMM
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Lynne View Post
    Yes that is what I mean ..I did forget that I also have the yard one as well.. Diana
    Diana you gotta take a coupon to Micheals or hobby lobby and get you at least one ruler.Make it a present just for you. You need and deserve it. Mary
    Mary

Blog Entries

You beat me to it, I was going to ask that. I have a big nick in mine, of course the "big" ruler not the 12" one!

Page 11 of 175 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast