Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2012 doll quilt swap - theme: Quilty chaos - crazy quilt - deadline noon est 4/30

Blog Entries
    I'm sending pm now. I'm pulling fabrics from my stash, then raiding moms for some different fabrics. I'm excited about the theme Krystyna.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    Judith, I'm excited by this one, too. From the PM's I'm getting, it sounds like a lot of us are looking forward to "coloring outside the lines"!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Sign me up Krystyna
    Just a quilter

Sign me up Krystyna. Sending PM now. Already have my crazy design running around my crazy brain.

Now where is my sewing machine manual so I can find out how to do some of these crazy stitches...it's about time I got this machine smoking !!!
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    Oh no Lynnie25, you are not supposed to let your machine smoke, it is addicting. (LOL) Oh, I get it, that was what you wanted it to do, addicted.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Probably have PM you already but I'm in....throwing caution to the wind and going for the crazy look.

I am in. You won't believe this but I have two berninas. I only use one. the other one is an embroidery machine with a lot of stitches. I have had it now for 4 years and I have never used it. Yep there is sits....so pretty and probably lonely. So when I get home from Australia, I am going to give it a hug and see what she can do. Already Pm'd you. I really know that I can do this because all my mistakes will look intentional. which they are really.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Can't wait to go a little crazy in May. Already PM'd you. Have fun with this one!
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Just to let you all know, I'll be responding to PM's tomorrow or Friday. I am a little behind in sewing at the moment.
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    A couple of things ...
    Does anyone want two partners?
    Does anyone mind getting a partner early? One of our swappers is going away on a cruise so I'd like to get her hooked up
    Here's a thought ... I know May is going to be an insanely creative month ... so how about entering your blocks in the QB contest? The dates work! Here's the link for info Welcome to the Next Quilting Board Contest!!! --ONE QUILT BLOCK - ENTRY JUNE 1 TO JUN

And last but not least, don't forget the AAQI quilt challenge!
    Krystyna

Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast