Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 04-27-2012, 08:34 AM

here is my april block from nweaver. it is so pretty. love the vibrant colors she used.
Attached Thumbnails april-block.jpg  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:50 AM

Fellow Bee'ers, I've been really concerned about Robert, as I know ya'all have too. Here's what's happened:

"Bob passed out last Thurs. evening and I had to call 911. He severly bruised his hip multiple layers thick. After he was in the hospital a couple of days he fell off his bed and re-bruised it. This Thurs. he was transferred to a skilled nurses facility for 5 to 10 days. He is going to have in house physical therapy for his hip and right leg that has become weak. They are going to show him how to fall or sit if he feels dizzy and how to get up if he falls. He looked really good yesterday and was getting around pretty good. Hopefully he won't have to be there long."

I think it would be nice that all that can would send him cards, and all the prayers you can muster. We just have to have Robert back to his ol' self... I asked Dotty if I should post what I know and she said yes....so that's it..

Keep him in your prayers and thoughts...Hugs to all.

Jean
Old 04-29-2012, 01:09 PM

Material girl your blocks arived. Love the color combo's you used. Hopre you received mine.

Terriamn
Old 04-29-2012, 04:42 PM

Double post
Old 04-29-2012, 04:42 PM

Thank you for the info !Dotty emailed me. I was going to call him tonight if I hadn't heard from him by today so I'm glad to know the whole story and will be sending him cards. I knew he must be bad and discouraged because he has always answered my emails. I hope he heals fast.

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Fellow Bee'ers, I've been really concerned about Robert, as I know ya'all have too. Here's what's happened:

"Bob passed out last Thurs. evening and I had to call 911. He severly bruised his hip multiple layers thick. After he was in the hospital a couple of days he fell off his bed and re-bruised it. This Thurs. he was transferred to a skilled nurses facility for 5 to 10 days. He is going to have in house physical therapy for his hip and right leg that has become weak. They are going to show him how to fall or sit if he feels dizzy and how to get up if he falls. He looked really good yesterday and was getting around pretty good. Hopefully he won't have to be there long."

I think it would be nice that all that can would send him cards, and all the prayers you can muster. We just have to have Robert back to his ol' self... I asked Dotty if I should post what I know and she said yes....so that's it..

Keep him in your prayers and thoughts...Hugs to all.

Jean
Old 04-29-2012, 05:01 PM

Thanks for the update on Robert. Hope he feels much better soon.
I plan to post the list of May partners in the Group section on 5/1/12. If you and your partner did not connect in April, please let me know so I don't assign that person a partner for May. If you have changed your theme, please let me know so I can keep the list updated.
Thanks to all for participating and keeping this swap a success.
shirley
Old 04-30-2012, 08:39 AM

Thank you again for the update. My thoughts & prayers are with both Robert & Cathy. We miss you Robert & wish you the fastest recovery ever!!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Material girl your blocks arived. Love the color combo's you used. Hopre you received mine.

Terriamn
Yes I received them, they are beautiful
Old 05-01-2012, 03:24 AM

Everyone: I heard from Cathy. Here is what she said:

Hi this is Cathy Brazell,

Robert has been in a rehab hospital for physical therapy and has not been able to get on line.

He ask that you would post a message to everyone on the board and monthly block swap.

A note to Shirley that as soon as he gets home he will contact his monthly May person.

He misses everybody and says hi.

Thank you so much,

Cathy

We knew that something was up with our "Robert". Let us all keep him and Cathy in our prayers!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 05-01-2012, 04:44 AM

Here are some of my long awaited monthly blocks that I have received and have been unable to figure out 'POSTING PICTURES"
Attached Thumbnails march2012-crazy-quilting.jpg   march-2012-close-up.jpg   2-feb2012-material-girl.jpg   feb-2012-material-girl.jpg   rustys-mama-jan-2012.jpg