Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1150 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 150 650 1050 1100 1140 1149 1150 1151 1160 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,500 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    Wow, If Jean makes you a block, guarenteed it will be a AWESOME block.
    Roberto
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Hi Pbadder, yes I've had Natasha several times, she does great work, and unless she's changed her theme, she's doing Christmas. Sometimes it just takes her a while to ans.. If she doesn't get to you, let me know, I'll do a swap with you, I'm easy, no theme, just a pretty block.. ;o)

Jean

lovngrandma....I have received a pm from you informing me of your colors, block etc. It is in the mail and should be arriving now. You also have my information. Any questions please pm me. Coconuts

pbadder-your post sounds just like mine. I have been paired with Melrose and have not heard from her. She hasn't posted anything since Feb. If you want to swap, let me know.

Thanks

Hey fellow Illinosian (is that a correct word-haha) I know we were just partners, BUT if you don't hear from Melrose, let me know, I'd be glad to swap again...

Oh Robert, you flatter me so..thanks... ;o)

Jean
    Last edited by Oksewnsew; 04-05-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Add statement

Quote Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
    hi all, went looking for the partner list on groups page , guess im blind, can anyone let me know they are my partner are tell me who my parnter is, im looking, but coudl nto find, anyone can answer , im not picky, lol, so i can check them out nad sww waht they like,
    We have exchanged information by PM on April 2 and your block is on the way. You should have received it by now. Hope all is fine and have a good day. coconuts

I received this great block from our wonderful hostess Madeinmaine. I love it and it will look great in my quilt. Thank you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just heard from Melrose. So happy. Now I can find a block to make for her.

Blog Entries
    JoyceR, my wonderful block arrived today. What beautiful irises! Are they painted? I'll post a picture later, but I wanted you to know that they arrived. Thank you!
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Quote Originally Posted by pbadder View Post
    I am paired up with nattoddboyd I pm'd her and have not got a response from her. I have not seen any posts from her on the site. Has anyone had her before and exchanged blocks, or is she not active anymore? She is listed in the members themes, I am going to try again to pm her, in the meantime can anyone let me know if they have had her for a partner and has exchanged blocks with her. Thanks
    My partner Natasha has gotten ahold of me and we are good to go. Here is a picture of the block I did for her and will sending it out this coming week. I hope she likes it.Name:  Christmas all year longprojects 060.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  75.1 KB

Blog Entries
    hello ladies received a gorgeous block from coconuts today and my favorite bird is a hummingbird and she embroidered one in the middle of block, will post pic later, loading up pics now, and i am still working on yours, not too much longer, just love the block, thank u for swapping, lovngrandma aka Hope
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.