Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 150 of 477 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 149 150 151 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieS
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    AngieS and I did an extra swap for March. I got mine today. Thank you Angie. :thumbup:
    I had another one I was working on for you that had pink in it but I didn't get it done before I knew I had to send. Wasn't sure if you were making a quilt for a boy or girl though....I'm sure a lil boy wouldn't want it with pink.
    It doesn't matter boy or girl. I do charity quilts for Quilts for Kids and Linus. Also my quilt club donates quilts to different places in town. My polka dot theme goes for these quilts. I am thinking of changing it to any block in childrens fabrics. I may do that as soon as I get enough for a quilt in the polka dots. Thank you for the help though. The kids will apreciate it.
    I'll finish it and send it then. :)

Angie, save it for another swap. I am sure we will do another one. Just let me know when you are ready to do another extra swap then you can send it.

Hi all - just a very quick note to let you know that this April 1st snow storm is NO JOKE!! Our power is out and probably will be for awhile (we have the generator on for a few minutes). Will try to catch up on PMs and April partner notices when the snow stops!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Hi all - just a very quick note to let you know that this April 1st snow storm is NO JOKE!! Our power is out and probably will be for awhile (we have the generator on for a few minutes). Will try to catch up on PMs and April partner notices when the snow stops!
    My area got luckily. Hope you're keeping warm and dry!!

While we are waiting for MadeinMaine to dig herself out of the snow and celebrating because it is not us, does anyone want to do an exta April swap. PM me if you do.

Blog Entries
    I lost power for 4 hours its back now I even got to sew yeah.

Banned
    Here is my block from cjr for Feb. I just love it. And the egg ornament and a piece of cloth. Thank you so much.

Sorry about the picture. But this is the egg ornament and piece of material she sent.
    Name:  Attachment-178333.jpe
Views: 25
Size:  48.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Poker Diva and I decided on an extra swap for April. And this is no April Fool's Day joke, honest -- her blocks arrived today, and mine mailed to her today. Guess we both are a bit obsessive compulsive about this!

But Florence, all kidding aside, the blocks are beautiful. I love them both. You are the best! Hooray for you. And hooray for me, for having you as a swap partner.

P.S. I sent you a PM.

Blue on left: Love in a Mist. Brown/green on right: Maple Star
    Name:  Attachment-178366.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  50.0 KB

Stay warm, Shirley!

Moosegirl made me a fantastic block for an extra March swap. It is fabulous -- Shades of orange with beautifully hand embroidered fly stitch (I think that is what it is called) on the seams. Thank you so much, Jackie, it is wonderful. I love the deep burnt oranges, you made a great choice!

Judy....You're not so bad yourself. You too are a great swap partner. I will swap with you any day.

Wow! Love the fantasy trees. Great idea and great creativity from everyone.

Hi Everyone: Just a note to remind you to take a picture of the block/blocks you send to your partners in case they can't post it/them. I forgot to do that and my March partner doesn't know how to post... If I had taken a picture, I could post it... It's fun to see your block picture on the forum... imho...
    Thanks...

Just received two grand blocks from cjr for an extra swap in March. I'll try and get pictures up tomorrow. The computer seems to have had an "April Fool" playing with it and is acting up.

Thanks again for the great blocks :!: :!: :!:

Quote Originally Posted by quiltjoey
    Hi Everyone: Just a note to remind you to take a picture of the block/blocks you send to your partners in case they can't post it/them. I forgot to do that and my March partner doesn't know how to post... If I had taken a picture, I could post it... It's fun to see your block picture on the forum... imho...
    Thanks...
    I agree with you--But I am guilty!!
    I haven't learned how to post pictures yet! But I AM going to take the time to learn. I also like seeing and showing the blocks off. I have gotten some LOVELY blocks but haven't posted yet! I have seen one of my blocks posted Katie Ann had posted the picture. I am going to take the time to learn. My dh seems to think that if I download pictures it overloads the computer! WHAT DO I KNOW??? :) :)

Blog Entries
    When is the April partner swap information sent out?

Quote Originally Posted by Renee110
    When is the April partner swap information sent out?
    MadeinMaine posted she was without power yesterday and will get the partners posted asap. You should get a pm from her with the link to your partner.

Blog Entries
    ah....I missed that post! Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Realized I never posted the beautiful block I received from MaterialGrl. I love it!! Thank you!!

cjr
    Just received a beautiful block from Gwenny. It is an Amish diamond with purple grape clusters and matching purple insets. I love it . We did an extra swap. Thanky you gwenny

Received 2 beautiful blocks from seymoore,what a treat i love them,my daughter is here this weekend,hope to learn to post pictures

Thank you so much, Shirley, for getting the swap done. I'm sure you had other worries with your snowstorm. Hope you are dug out and back on the electric grid.

Hi - thanks for the concern - the power was off 8 hrs.
    Now trying to catch up but having some technical difficulties with the Activity List so some messages have been sent by PM instead of the usual way. The process has been slow and not yet complete, so to those who have not yet received a notice, please accept my apologies - I'll keep plugging away at it!
    Thanks all for your patience.
    shirley

Jetnica your xtra block went out today
    Dotty your xtra block will go out Monday
    I also recieved my January block today from Turtlerouge,thank you so much it is very pretty!!!

pretty star from tutlerouge(Jan block)
    Name:  Attachment-178817.jpe
Views: 13
Size:  41.9 KB

the block I sent to turtlerouge in jan
    Name:  Attachment-178818.jpe
Views: 13
Size:  47.9 KB

2nd block i sent turtlerouge in jan
    Name:  Attachment-178819.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  45.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seymoore
    Realized I never posted the beautiful block I received from MaterialGrl. I love it!! Thank you!!
    I would love to know where to find this block. Would be great for QOVs.

Page 150 of 477 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 149 150 151 160 200 250 ... LastLast