Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1156 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 156 656 1056 1106 1146 1155 1156 1157 1166 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,560 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Yes mam I did... Sorry, it was late yesterday evening when I got it, and today got busy cleaning and just forgot to let you know.. It is very pretty, THANKS. I have it laying right out there on the counter and see it everytime I go to sewing rm...was movin' too fast today cleaning and just let it slip my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Sauki1 View Post
    Oksewnsew, just checking to see if you received my envelope.

No worries, I was just hoping it didn't get lost in the mail. Glad you liked it

Blog Entries
    My partner & I have been in contact with each other. Can't wait to start on her block.
    In my quilt lab!

Contacted my May partner and waiting for a reply, can't wait to start her block.

Banned

You won't believe it.

My embroidery arm got back yesterday. It was packed so great and in a luggage pack for the Viking Diamond embroidery Machine.
    I was just elated to put it on the machine and hit the button, and guess what It didn't work. This is the 6th time.
    So I called them and told them this is enough so the lead tech said he is going to talk with the owners ( and it is a huge store). I sent them a video of the machine not working. for those are waiting for blocks, thank you for your patience. I want my machine to be fixed or replaced so I can get your blocks to you.
    Here is a pic of the machine. See the arm in the middle of the table, it doesn't move.......
    All the Best
    R
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Banned
    Sorry Tammy, Anna and Judith......I will get them to you.
    R

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    My embroidery arm got back yesterday. It was packed so great and in a luggage pack for the Viking Diamond embroidery Machine.
    I was just elated to put it on the machine and hit the button, and guess what It didn't work. This is the 6th time.
    So I called them and told them this is enough so the lead tech said he is going to talk with the owners ( and it is a huge store). I sent them a video of the machine not working. for those are waiting for blocks, thank you for your patience. I want my machine to be fixed or replaced so I can get your blocks to you.
    Here is a pic of the machine. See the arm in the middle of the table, it doesn't move.......
    All the Best
    R

Oh Robert. How frustrating. Hope things go better soon.

Contacted my May partner, awaiting a response to begin her square.

Oh bleh Roberto. They sell alot but the place is not that big. I hope they'll send you a new machine. Yes, it is enough. I hope you are staying sane. You have been very patient. I am fine here so do not worry.

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    All the Best
    R
    Anna Quilts

OH NO Robert! Wonder what they'd do if you said 'well, deal with my attorney' - I deserve a NEW machine'....Good grief, this has been such a deal. They'd better do something, and quickly! I'm so sorry you're having to go thru this.

HUGS,
    J