Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 136 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 135 136 137 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    I would love to be your swap partner sometime Katie Ann. If it doesn't happen soon, maybe we could do an extra trade after the holidays.

Gosh gone one day, and look at all the fantastic blocks that have come home. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    I would love to be your swap partner sometime Katie Ann. If it doesn't happen soon, maybe we could do an extra trade after the holidays.
    Sounds good to me. : )

I absolutely Love your Babies in the picture (Avitar). They're adorable! :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ann
    Sounds good to me. : )

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    I had made a block for Goldendog55, whose theme is 30s patterns. She said she had never seen the pattern before, so I am posting it to see if anyone knows what it is called. I hadn't seen it either, but really liked it and adapted it to work for her. I had been told it was from a book published in 1935, and saw the photo online. Sorry it has to be downloaded, but I had scanned it and don't know how to convert it.
    What a wonderful block! I don't know the name, but will look. I hope you find out.

My first Chocolate Star! When I grow up I wanna make blocks like this! Thank you PaintmeJudy! It is gorgeous beyond words!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Yeah..yours will be mailed tomorrow! Today I am spending the day with my Bernina!

Yours too, wannabequilter!

wow those are some really beautiful blocks.

Blog Entries
    OMG PaintmeJudy, that is a beautiful block. MissGiggles, you are one lucky lady.

You are very welcome, and I think the colors in real life look richer than show up here, but maybe that is creator conception! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings
    My first Chocolate Star! When I grow up I wanna make blocks like this! Thank you PaintmeJudy! It is gorgeous beyond words!
    :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    kwiltkrazy i got your block today and it was worth the wait,just perfect for me,thank you sooooo much. I'll have my sister post pic. :-D :lol:
    You mean this block. I am so glad you like it, I am falling in love with applique. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks again. I can't believe it took 6 days to get to you.
    Wow 6 days that is long for mail. you did a beautiful job.My sister wants to steal it, I said make your own,i don't like to share sorry.Thanks again :D