Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 385 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 384 385 386 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Yeah, Florence, LOL March really put me close to the end -- I swapped 18 blocks in March alone, and the 13 blocks from April did it! Now just have to wait for them all to come in. Ladies -- there will be 8 blocks from Pokerdiva in this quilt. She was busy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    Do you see your blocks? Should I tell them how many of yours are in this quilt? Hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    Judy, that is going to be some quilt.
    I saw some of them but I can't believe how many you have from just January. You have been a very busy girl.

And speaking of pokerdiva, two more of her beautiful blocks arrived today. One stunner will go in the quilt I am working on now, the other beauty is slated for my new star quilt. Thank you, Florence, I love love love them both. And love the your take on the center block, different from the Quilters Cache blocks. Fabulous creativity!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    And speaking of pokerdiva, two more of her beautiful blocks arrived today. One stunner will go in the quilt I am working on now, the other is slated for my new star quilt. Thank you, Florence, I love love love them both.
    Glad you like them Judy. I was just thinking that if I didn't have 3 different themes, I probably would have close to enough for one quilt. I will have to get them out and see just what I have.

letsquilt - i got your blocks today! pictures later - i'm technically in class right now grading student speeches. =)

hsquiltingmom - no block yet. =( i can post a picture of the block i sent you if you like.

=)

The blocks are so beautiful, I am so happy that I got into this swap. It encourages me to try new things and I am amazed at the talent here. Thanks for being here and sharing your creativity.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is what I like most about this swap, the variety of fabrics and blocks you get. I was pretty much a novice and not very experimental when I started 7 months ago. Now I love to make new patterns, and if it isn't to size of 12-1/2" ... oh well, I keep it for me and make another for my partner!

And it is a great group of pleasant, nice people!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate01
    The blocks are so beautiful, I am so happy that I got into this swap. It encourages me to try new things and I am amazed at the talent here. Thanks for being here and sharing your creativity.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful blocks love the quilt.it's so nice to see the variety.

I received first block on the swap from granny216. Santa is a beauty and waiting for other blocks to join him. Thanks again Mary.

Received from granny216
    Name:  Attachment-181062.jpe
Views: 11
Size:  44.9 KB

Jetnica,

Yes, go ahead and post the pics of what you sent me. I will re-do your block. I sent it on the 31st, so I thought a week would have been plenty of time. I know it had enough postage, because I checked at the post office. If you don't get it by Saturday, then I will redo it and I am so sorry. I hate when things get lost in the mail.

Blog Entries
    Dotcom, I received your blocks today, and they are FABULOUS!! THANK YOU!! I work 10-12 hours tomorrow and my camera's batteries are dead, so I probably will not be able to post the pictures before Saturday. If you would like to share your masterpieces before then, please feel free.

To all my wonderful partners, I am ashamed to say that I am not ready to mail your blocks yet. SORRY!!! After tomorrow, I will have 3 days off, and hope to get all your blocks finished and in the mail by Tuesday at the latest.

The more pictures I see posted, and the more extra swaps I am offered, the more excited I get! I am SOOOOO glad I found this swap, and THANK YOU, Carsey for organizing it all!!!!