Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 44 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Leota
    I am one of the slowpolks in this swap. I still have my August partner's block to get done and here it is September...
    I just today got my June partner's block sent. I apologize for being so slow... life is not being kind to me this summer but hopefully, that will all change for the better.
    I'm sorry you've had a difficult summer. I can relate. I've had a very difficult summer too. I'm so behind with my blocks. I'm very embarrassed. I'm bound and determined to get mine out this week. My swap partners have been very understanding and kind when I've written to tell them I haven't forgotten them. I hope things get better for you very soon.

That turtle is wonderful! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
    My apologies to QuiltingNonnie -- I could have sworn that I had posted pix of the squares she sent me this month - but was dropped from the recent postings on this thread and you know how it is -- out of site, out of mind. I am so sorry. Here are the blocks she sent me for the August swap. They are just what I'm looking for and will play very well with what I've already received. Thank you.
    Oops...that would be "quiltingnonie"! Our board names are so similar, we often get mixed up. Glad you like the blocks :thumbup:
    Beautiful blocks, Laurie!!!!! Love them!!!!!

sent blocks to barbsbus and thundersissydale today. They're winging their way across the oceans.

my block to dannypanny is being mailed out today. It is also going across the ocean. danny let me know when you receive it.

Blog Entries
    missgigglewings,

Your block is on the way. Hope you like it.

Tam...Moo

Thanks so much abonda!! I got not one but two beautiful blocks from her for the September swap. This makes up for the one I didn't get in August :) Thank you abonda-I love both of them!

Quote Originally Posted by simplecomforts
    my block to dannypanny is being mailed out today. It is also going across the ocean. k
    ooooohh cannot wait for it to arrive. I am still busy with yours just not happy with certain things... but will post ASAP. Loving doing your block - hope you like it too...
    ciao anna aka dannypanny

Hi, all - It appears that three of our participants have not read their notices about the Sept. swap. Has anyone heard from jadcow, Lillie, or quiltswapqueen lately?? Please send me a PM if you have any info. Thanks!!
    shirley

Blog Entries
    I will be happy to do another swap if you need someone to fill one of these spots.

Page 44 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast