Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 34 of 477 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #826
    Super Member kwiltkrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mapleton, Oregon
    Posts
    7,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Here are the blocks I have received so far. Gonna be a beautiful quilt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #827
    Member Mainewoods Mammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Moosehead Lake - Greenville, Maine
    Posts
    74
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here is my Beautiful block I received from Bluelady along with an extra special bear panel for future use in my wildlife theme quilt. Thank you so much--it is perfect for my planned quilt from all of my monthly swap friends. So-o-o much fun to see all of the inginuity and thought that goes into these blocks.Mainewoods Mammie.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  3. #828
    Junior Member Gigix12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    I received the most beautiful, hand appliqued fan block from Blueribbontoes. I love the block you sent me BRT. I also like the border treatment you did. She does lovely work. Will post a picture soon.
    That is so gorgeous...I love anything oriental and that just takes my eye.

    Great job, BRT

  4. #829
    Junior Member simplecomforts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    255
    Everyone's blocks are so good. I can't decide which one I like better. I'll pick them all. A++++

  5. #830
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    who did you get it from ,it's sooo cute.

  6. #831
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    the halloween block who made that.it's really cute

  7. #832
    Super Member quiltingnonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    small town in Oregon
    Posts
    1,715
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    Here are the blocks I have received so far. Gonna be a beautiful quilt.
    Those are fabulous! It certainly will be an eye-catching quilt :thumbup: I have 1/2 of your NYB block finished...I'm pluggin' along :D

  8. #833
    Super Member bookworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,109
    dahna42 made me the halloween block

  9. #834
    Super Member Bluelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquelineVH
    I got an amazing block today from Bluelady! No camera, sorry. The block fits in beautifully with my 'scrapuloous' theme!
    Glad you like it! I have a picture I can post. I had a lot of fun making it. :)

    Sent to JacquelineVH for OctSwap
    Name:  Attachment-94052.jpe
Views: 26
Size:  98.0 KB

  10. #835
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    here it is swimchicks center hope you like it. Hope it works

    I GUESS MY DOWNLOAD FROM MY CAMERA ISN'T WORKING . I WILL HAVE MY SISTER POST FOR ME. SORRY
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #836
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    High Entropy Zone
    Posts
    1,250
    I think the attachment didn't make it. There have been some incredible blocks showing up lately. Now I've got to get on the ball and get mine done.

  12. #837
    Super Member kwiltkrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mapleton, Oregon
    Posts
    7,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    Here are the blocks I have received so far. Gonna be a beautiful quilt.
    Those are fabulous! It certainly will be an eye-catching quilt :thumbup: I have 1/2 of your NYB block finished...I'm pluggin' along :D
    Looking forward to seeing it! Please excuse me if I don't respond to any of you in the next two weeks, I am getting ready for my Tillamook quilt retreat, and there is a lot of "pre" stuff to do, like 400 1" finished 1/2 sq. triangles(thank goodness for triangle paper).

  13. #838
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    i KNOW HER,GREAT JOB DONNA :D

  14. #839
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    I love all the blocks on the last few pages!! Very creative and fun. :thumbup:

  15. #840
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Here is the beautiful Austin block that Winter012 made for my "someday" W/R/B quilt.
    Thanks, Sherri - love the fabric :-D :-D
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #841
    Super Member letsquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    2,031
    I came home today and got some FUN mail, My monthly swap partner is homecaregiver and she sent me themost beautiful dresden block!!!!! Hand stitched!!!! I love it, Thank You soooooooooo much!! The card was also so sweet.

    dresden plate, beautiful hand work
    Name:  Attachment-99127.jpe
Views: 28
Size:  48.3 KB

    I love it , these pics dont do it justice
    Name:  Attachment-99129.jpe
Views: 28
Size:  74.9 KB

  17. #842
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Wow! That is gorgeous!

  18. #843
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Winter012 couldn't post a picture of the September block I made for her so I offered to do it for her. Here is the Southwestern theme block (from fatcatpatterns.com). The yellow, purple, and orange are reverse applique and were fun to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #844
    Super Member bibliostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,727
    Blog Entries
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Winter012 couldn't post a picture of the September block I made for her so I offered to do it for her. Here is the Southwestern theme block (from fatcatpatterns.com). The yellow, purple, and orange are reverse applique and were fun to do.
    Ooh! I like this block!

  20. #845
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    2,358
    Nice job.

  21. #846
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,143
    here is the block I sent wanabquilter for October. She wanted a block that looks like water from batiks. I hope I filled her shoes? lol She PM'd me and said she received it so I'm posting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  22. #847
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    here is the block I sent wanabquilter for October. She wanted a block that looks like water from batiks. I hope I filled her shoes? lol She PM'd me and said she received it so I'm posting.
    It is beautiful :thumbup:

  23. #848
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,143
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    here is the block I sent wanabquilter for October. She wanted a block that looks like water from batiks. I hope I filled her shoes? lol She PM'd me and said she received it so I'm posting.
    It is beautiful :thumbup:
    Thanks

  24. #849
    Super Member kwiltkrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mapleton, Oregon
    Posts
    7,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    OMG what wonderful blocks, the dresden is wonderful, the southwestern block is stunning, and the block from abonda is fantastic, great job ladies. Boy the talent is just oozing out the seams.

  25. #850
    Senior Member Katie Ann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mill Creek, WA
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    I came home today and got some FUN mail, My monthly swap partner is homecaregiver and she sent me themost beautiful dresden block!!!!! Hand stitched!!!! I love it, Thank You soooooooooo much!! The card was also so sweet.
    Totally beautiful!!!!! Big wow!!!!!

Page 34 of 477 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.