Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 07-27-2011, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Oh my thank you so much. I was heart broke thinking I let somebody down and didn't get them their blocks.
nce again my admin assist comes to the rescue ( lol).
Thank you
R
Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Robert it's ssnare from in the garden swap.
So glad you found their home! I'm sure I could have used them for something ;) but I'd hate for someone else to be missing them :)
Old 07-27-2011, 09:21 AM

I am going to change my theme for any new swaps. I am going to make a fun paris quilt for my wife. The pattern is for an applique Pink Poodle here is the link to the Pattern. Background a very light pink solid or small print and the poodle vibrant pink colors and some solid black. Would be great to have blanket stitch around thepoodle if you can.
There is the link - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/PDFs/PinkPoodle.pdf thanks for doing this extra blocks. I am on flame blocks.
quote=shnnn]So, with 2 more from Robert... that leaves me needing 2 more flames. Anyone?[/quote]
Old 07-27-2011, 09:23 AM

I am going to change my theme for any new swaps. I am going to make a fun paris quilt for my wife. The pattern is for an applique Pink Poodle here is the link to the Pattern. Background a very light pink solid or small print and the poodle vibrant pink colors and some solid black. Would be great to have blanket stitch around thepoodle if you can.
There is the link - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/PDFs/PinkPoodle.pdf
R
Originally Posted by Carsey
Here are the blocks for extra swaps for
1. Carsey ( Fall )
2. oksewn ( Snowglobe in pink)

will post more today. Just sent ruthruff (another)
and blanketyblank extra swaps.
Back to work
R
Robert:
It seems like you are about full on your lanterns. Do you still want another one or are you starting another theme for our swap. I absolutely LOVE my block and I can't wait to get my hands on it!! Let me know what you want me to make for you!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 07-27-2011, 09:38 AM

There is the link - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/PDFs/PinkPoodle.pdf thanks for doing this extra blocks. I am on flame blocks.
quote=shnnn]So, with 2 more from Robert... that leaves me needing 2 more flames. Anyone?
[/quote]

I will do a side swap with for August. I love the poodle and it is my favorite dog. I have some nice fabric for her.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:46 AM

Robert I was doing your 2 blocks this week do you still need them? I'm looking fowasrd to making them but if you don't need them I can do something else.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:56 AM

No sunflower yet. The mail lady actually seems disappointed when I do not get a package! I'll let you know. TY!!
Old 07-27-2011, 10:11 AM

shnnn, are the blks 12.5 sq... let me see if i have that material......will let ya know....molly
Old 07-27-2011, 10:57 AM

Gorgeous blocks, love them all.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:36 PM

Here are you batik stars. I am trying to get all my envelopes ready for mail. I hope you like the bahama blue batiks. I would love the poodle ( or should I say my wife will rally love it.) Do you want another batik, or a surprise, or ? I also have included a couple of batik surprises for you they have fusible web already on them.
R
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
quote=shnnn]So, with 2 more from Robert... that leaves me needing 2 more flames. Anyone?
I will do a side swap with for August. I love the poodle and it is my favorite dog. I have some nice fabric for her.[/quote]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-232500.jpe   attachment-232501.jpe   attachment-232502.jpe  
Old 07-27-2011, 01:57 PM

Loving those star blocks. I believe you have my address since I just sent you your lanterns. Hmmmmmmm let me see here, you are giving me a choice huh? I will stick with the batik stars. That way I can make my quilt. If I send you some green/brown fabric for leaves, you could do them up for me again? I could make two poodles for the leaves if ya want. I was going to make some more fall dresdan plates and needed more for border.