Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 639 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 638 639 640 649 689 739 1139 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

You're very welcome, Andrea. I think they turn out stunning with the light and dark contrast.

I think I over-taped it because it was a used envelope. Didn't want to take a change on the paper tearing.

Of course I love you! And look forward to being a permanent, see you next month!

Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    Well ladies have to say that I just recieved my package(squishy) from Paintmejudy today... The package was so well taped that I thought I was breaking into fort knox!!! Well to my surprise, when I opened it up..... I was breaking into fort knox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a load of these beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first for my new theme.. Judy Judy Judy do you love me? I say YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much I love them. PS Love to be perminant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????? Here they are :)

whew! Moving right along... finished a "spring" block for my August partner. Now to clear up all the bits of paper to make room for Bruno and Brigette!

Sewnmom -- what kind of green and purple are you looking for? Brights or more natural?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well ladies have to say that I just recieved my package(squishy) from Paintmejudy today... The package was so well taped that I thought I was breaking into fort knox!!! Well to my surprise, when I opened it up..... I was breaking into fort knox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a load of these beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first for my new theme.. Judy Judy Judy do you love me? I say YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much I love them. PS Love to be perminant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????? Here they are :)
    Oh my gosh....clapping in excitement for you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
    You lucky lucky gal! Those are beautiful blocks Judy your did an awesome job! They really pop love all the colors! I am getting jealous here! Can hardly wait till my first packie arrives! I'll be kissing the mailman! LOL
    Okaaaay.......lol!!!!

Dotty and Robert, thank you so much for the airplane blocks, they are adorable, all of 'em.. oh how i wish my camera was fixed.maybe next month..again THANKS..... molly

Oh Love the bird houses Shnnn.... nice job

Thanks Andrea -- I've gotta tell you I am rather impressed by your depression blocks -- I've never been a huge scrappy fan more because I'm lazy than anything else - after making one I don't think I could cut all those pieces of fabric to make a whole quilt -- but I really like them!

Judy got my blocks today and WOW they are beautiful and perfect for my new theme Stars any color. i also have stars in shades of blue,so you nailed it girl. I LOVE them please post :-)

Blog Entries
    Abonda I love the blocks there really pretty. Heres my blocks so far for the theme I have and 1 IM not sure if I posted a picture from Last theme

All together
    Name:  Attachment-236679.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  49.1 KB

cowgirlquilter
    Name:  Attachment-236680.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  102.3 KB

extra swap for fromzstore
    Name:  Attachment-236681.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  136.1 KB

crafty love your quilt. It is going to be beautiful when it's done!!!!! Love the blocks you made too!!!!:)