Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 AM

Finishing up the other purse today, and will mail them with your Hydrenga Vase.
R
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here are finished blocks for
1. Morning Coffee Girl - 1 Diva purse (bling still to come) and I debutant purse to come.(still needs to be stitched down.)
2. CJR last of the four blocks 2x's batik hearts.
Hope you al like them. Back to work on the last border of a round robin to ship to Judy......
R
Oh Robert I know one little girl that is just going to flip over that purse! Alexia is gonna be a Kardashian! LOL She is going to absolutely love it! I love it! TY TY TY!

Two bright new additions added today to my flower box! TY TY TY shout out goes to PokerDiva & Moosegirl, love them both!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 AM
cjr

Robert, those hearts are gorgous. Do you ever do anything just for you. You are far to generous. Thank you Thank you.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:59 AM

CJR I agree I owe him an arm pretty soon a leg! Will defianately be sending you some goodies as soon as the weather breaks!
In the meantime feast on these! I do wedding cookie displays along with my cakes!

Originally Posted by cjr
Robert, those hearts are gorgous. Do you ever do anything just for you. You are far to generous. Thank you Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-240522.jpe   attachment-240523.jpe   attachment-240524.jpe  
Old 08-12-2011, 09:03 AM

I have only made one quilt for me, of course it was an oriental quilt. I really loved it. It was my first attempt at doing a quilt with out a pattern. It tuned out awesome. So my wife and I were at a quiters friend house ( The husband makes all my templates in acrylic when I need them...he's awsome. ) So several months ago I showed loretta the quilt and she went wild. She is alot like Dotty, and is a quilting machine, she can do a intricate quilt in a weekend, Really she can. A couple of months later we were having coffee and she was showing me one of her quilts and it was awesome. She thanks, but all its gonna do is sit in my closet and no one can enjoy it. She was right, i keep hearing what she said in my heart, and finally I gave in and took my quilt and gave it to them. She wouldn't take it at first and then I said, all it's gonna do is sit in my closet and gather dust. She cried and I'll laughed. I said to her do you know much you have made me happy. the end of this story is that I went right and bought 2 more geshia panels. LOL
R
Originally Posted by cjr
Attached Thumbnails attachment-240525.jpe  
Old 08-12-2011, 09:05 AM

You are so evil....this time of day you post these....What am I going to do with you.
time to make cookies.
R
CJR I agree I owe him an arm pretty soon a leg! Will defianately be sending you some goodies as soon as the weather breaks!
In the meantime feast on these! I do wedding cookie displays along with my cakes!

Originally Posted by cjr
Old 08-12-2011, 09:11 AM

In a few weeks you'll love me! LOL
I promise I will send you some goodies! Pinky swear! LOL

You are so evil....this time of day you post these....What am I going to do with you.
time to make cookies.
R

Originally Posted by cjr
Old 08-12-2011, 09:13 AM

Beautiful!!!!!!!! I am awe struck! Love It!

I have only made one quilt for me, of course it was an oriental quilt. I really loved it. It was my first attempt at doing a quilt with out a pattern. It tuned out awesome. So my wife and I were at a quiters friend house ( The husband makes all my templates in acrylic when I need them...he's awsome. ) So several months ago I showed loretta the quilt and she went wild. She is alot like Dotty, and is a quilting machine, she can do a intricate quilt in a weekend, Really she can. A couple of months later we were having coffee and she was showing me one of her quilts and it was awesome. She thanks, but all its gonna do is sit in my closet and no one can enjoy it. She was right, i keep hearing what she said in my heart, and finally I gave in and took my quilt and gave it to them. She wouldn't take it at first and then I said, all it's gonna do is sit in my closet and gather dust. She cried and I'll laughed. I said to her do you know much you have made me happy. the end of this story is that I went right and bought 2 more geshia panels. LOL
R
Originally Posted by cjr
Old 08-12-2011, 09:38 AM

How's your weather? It is absolutely gorgious here today so Mike & I are headed out for a nice long bike ride! No quilting today! Have a great weekend everyone! Need some sunshine here!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-240545.jpe  
Old 08-12-2011, 09:47 AM

Those cookies look overy yummy, especially when on a diet to loose 30 pounds. I agree with Robert, that was not nice. Great story Robert. I love to give them away more than keep them. My DH gets a bit figity at me when i do, but what are they going to do except sit around. I do sell them at a craft show at our church once a year or trade with other vendors so i can do my Christmas shopping. Their labor trading for my labor, works for me.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:32 AM

Robert I love it. I also love your quilt what a great gift for her. The next one will be even prettier.