Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 08-12-2011, 04:00 PM

Enjoy Shnnn have fun!
Originally Posted by shnnn
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
How's your weather? It is absolutely gorgious here today so Mike & I are headed out for a nice long bike ride! No quilting today! Have a great weekend everyone! Need some sunshine here!
I don't know what the weather report says - but it's darned hot! Glad we're heading for the mtns! I think I've got heat stroke from just loading up the truck -- ok maybe not that bad, but definitely needed to come in and take a break under the cooler!
Old 08-12-2011, 06:07 PM

Well say it isnt so another biker babe! LOL
We just had our huge bike rally here in Johnstown "Thunder in the Valley" 3rd largest in the country now! it's always a fun filled weekend. two of my son's also ride so it makes for some nice family time! The weather today was just fantastic to stay in, got alittle windburn on my face but thats normal! LOL needed the color! Going to see the fireworks in a bit we host the AAABA ballgames also. Another fun weekend!

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
How's your weather? It is absolutely gorgious here today so Mike & I are headed out for a nice long bike ride! No quilting today! Have a great weekend everyone! Need some sunshine here!
We have something in common!

Things we like to do when the weather allows and my back allows...LOL
Our pictures where taking at the Republic Of Texas Rally in Texas, Boy was it hot if I remember right it was in June. But it was fun, I really wanted to go somewhere else this year but the funds just wasnt in the picture. Have a good time tonight as well as a great weekend. It looks like it's going to storm tonight and I'm no complaining cause we need the rain, my yard is like straw.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:11 PM

robert got my cat in the hat today i love it my grandaughter went nuts over it it is for her first child my great grandchild thanks for the extra swap
Old 08-12-2011, 07:28 PM

i received beautiful blocks today from torabella and immemother and quilting carol they are perfect for what i am going to be making thanks for the extra swaps will post pictures

torabella
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240849[/ATTACH]

torabella
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240850[/ATTACH]

torabella
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240851[/ATTACH]

quilting carol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240855[/ATTACH]

quilting carol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240856[/ATTACH]

immemother
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240857[/ATTACH]

immemother
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240858[/ATTACH]

immemother
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240859[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-240843.jpe   attachment-240844.jpe   attachment-240845.jpe   attachment-240849.jpe   attachment-240850.jpe  

attachment-240851.jpe   attachment-240852.jpe   attachment-240853.jpe  
Old 08-12-2011, 08:48 PM

New blocks came today:

Thank you Kendra/KGoodhand
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240888[/ATTACH]

A beauty, also by KGoodhand!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240889[/ATTACH]

by Toriabelle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240890[/ATTACH]

Pretty purse from MorningCoffeeGal
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240897[/ATTACH]

and by Linda/ljdugas
[ATTACH=CONFIG]240900[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-240882.jpe   attachment-240883.jpe   attachment-240884.jpe   attachment-240891.jpe   attachment-240894.jpe  

Old 08-12-2011, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady
No, I haven't received it yet. I mailed mine around 3pm on Monday.They probably flew right past one another. :) :) :)

Originally Posted by cowgirlquilter
Originally Posted by oldcatlady
cowgirlquilter, your block will be on it's way on Monday along with something for your doggie quilt on your bucket list :). I hope you like the block. I don't have a camera so I can't post a picture.
I hope they didnt get lost in them mail, as I haven't received them as of today. Did you receive the block I sent to you?
Hugs...
Oh my, I mailed it out quite some time ago....now I am worried......should I begin to work on another for you? Wow, I thought for sure you would have received it by now as it has been over a week........ :(
Old 08-12-2011, 09:42 PM

There is another couple of Dr. Seuss blocks headed your way this next week. Finising up a round robin and extra swaps and then on to the new extra swaps.
So glad she liked it.
R
Originally Posted by fromzstore
robert got my cat in the hat today i love it my grandaughter went nuts over it it is for her first child my great grandchild thanks for the extra swap
Old 08-13-2011, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
There is another couple of Dr. Seuss blocks headed your way this next week. Finising up a round robin and extra swaps and then on to the new extra swaps.
So glad she liked it.
R
Originally Posted by fromzstore
oh thanks robert she finds out what she is having the end of the month i would love to be able to give her the baby blanket when she goes to the doctor she is so excited hope cathy is felling better i keep you and her in my prayers each day just know that God is still on the throne.

Linda
fromzstore
Old 08-13-2011, 03:33 AM

Dot & fromzstore you both hit the jackpot yesterday! Wow all awesome blocks! Those will make great additions to your quilt! Love them all!
Old 08-13-2011, 06:27 AM

No, I'm sure it will get here. Since this was my first block swap I wasn't sure how you guys normally mail them. I put mine in a padded manila envelope, it was probably overkill. Do you guys mail in just a normal envelope with a regular postage stamp?

Oh my, I mailed it out quite some time ago....now I am worried......should I begin to work on another for you? Wow, I thought for sure you would have received it by now as it has been over a week........ :([/quote]