Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 687 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 686 687 688 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    shnnn,
    Your gecko will go out in the mail Friday morning.

Blog Entries
    Oh how pretty, very colorful! Amazing blocks coming from this group!

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Linda, (ljdugas31) I received your pretty blocks today. Thank you so much. Just my colors.. :wink: Yours has been packaged for several days, just haven't been out to PO, the heat has just been unbearable! sorry. They will be sent tomorrow..Hope they are right.

Hugs
    Jean

Blog Entries
    I am being a bad girl this am! Smack my hands but I can't resist so now I am sitting here debating which fabrics to order and a really good excuse as to why I need to have them! LOL

I need them to finish my 4 GD's quilts for XMAS. Good excuse right? Have to add borders & binding to all those beautiful flower blocks I am receiving! Don't want them to look naked! Can't have that! LOL (Good Quilt Angel talking!)

I am perusing on Pat Sloan's site, this women always gets me in trouble with her glorious fabric lines! I have some of her fabrics but I want more!!!!!! Oh I need a few more of these lines.... Chelsea Lane, Nikki, Arabella, & Georgia come to me, make me hit the send button!!!!!!! LOL

A promise is a promise even to yourself right? No more fabric this year!!!!!!! (Bad Quilt Angel talking!)

Which Angel should I listen too? LOL

How do you get to this Pat Sloans site. I would like to see what kind of fabric she has.
    Thanks

Pat/homecaregiver

Quote Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
    I am being a bad girl this am! Smack my hands but I can't resist so now I am sitting here debating which fabrics to order and a really good excuse as to why I need to have them! LOL

I need them to finish my 4 GD's quilts for XMAS. Good excuse right? Have to add borders & binding to all those beautiful flower blocks I am receiving! Don't want them to look naked! Can't have that! LOL (Good Quilt Angel talking!)

I am perusing on Pat Sloan's site, this women always gets me in trouble with her glorious fabric lines! I have some of her fabrics but I want more!!!!!! Oh I need a few more of these lines.... Chelsea Lane, Nikki, Arabella, & Georgia come to me, make me hit the send button!!!!!!! LOL

A promise is a promise even to yourself right? No more fabric this year!!!!!!! (Bad Quilt Angel talking!)

:twisted: there is quite a bit of the arabella and nikki on clearance

Quote Originally Posted by homecaregiver
    How do you get to this Pat Sloans site. I would like to see what kind of fabric she has.
    Thanks

Pat/homecaregiver
    http://patsloan.biz/

I had to go look after her post too...

I know I only hit that button once, I swear it's not my fault ;-)

WELL! Ya might know every piece I liked was 'out of print'.. :x Oh well, guess I didn't need anything right now.. hmmmm Off to see my Dr..just a ck up. Have a good sew day...see ya later on.

Jean

To all who are doing chinese lanterns, How are we going to quilt them and with what color thread?

Banned
    The Good Angel should tell me what Pat Sloans website is. Spread the wealth.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal