Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 85 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 35 75 84 85 86 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #841
    Super Member letsquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    1,415
    I came home today and got some FUN mail, My monthly swap partner is homecaregiver and she sent me themost beautiful dresden block!!!!! Hand stitched!!!! I love it, Thank You soooooooooo much!! The card was also so sweet.

    dresden plate, beautiful hand work
    Name:  Attachment-99127.jpe
Views: 23
Size:  48.3 KB

    I love it , these pics dont do it justice
    Name:  Attachment-99129.jpe
Views: 23
Size:  74.9 KB

  2. #842
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Wow! That is gorgeous!

  3. #843
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Winter012 couldn't post a picture of the September block I made for her so I offered to do it for her. Here is the Southwestern theme block (from fatcatpatterns.com). The yellow, purple, and orange are reverse applique and were fun to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #844
    Super Member bibliostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,587
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Winter012 couldn't post a picture of the September block I made for her so I offered to do it for her. Here is the Southwestern theme block (from fatcatpatterns.com). The yellow, purple, and orange are reverse applique and were fun to do.
    Ooh! I like this block!

  5. #845
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    1,757
    Nice job.

  6. #846
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,145
    here is the block I sent wanabquilter for October. She wanted a block that looks like water from batiks. I hope I filled her shoes? lol She PM'd me and said she received it so I'm posting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #847
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    here is the block I sent wanabquilter for October. She wanted a block that looks like water from batiks. I hope I filled her shoes? lol She PM'd me and said she received it so I'm posting.
    It is beautiful :thumbup:

  8. #848
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    here is the block I sent wanabquilter for October. She wanted a block that looks like water from batiks. I hope I filled her shoes? lol She PM'd me and said she received it so I'm posting.
    It is beautiful :thumbup:
    Thanks

  9. #849
    Super Member kwiltkrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mapleton, Oregon
    Posts
    4,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    OMG what wonderful blocks, the dresden is wonderful, the southwestern block is stunning, and the block from abonda is fantastic, great job ladies. Boy the talent is just oozing out the seams.

  10. #850
    Senior Member Katie Ann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mill Creek, WA
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt
    I came home today and got some FUN mail, My monthly swap partner is homecaregiver and she sent me themost beautiful dresden block!!!!! Hand stitched!!!! I love it, Thank You soooooooooo much!! The card was also so sweet.
    Totally beautiful!!!!! Big wow!!!!!

Page 85 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 35 75 84 85 86 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.