Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 969 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 968 969 970 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Now aren't you funny... ya know I WANT SNOW.. lolo I can only hope - we still have Feb. & March to go thru tho...Maybe, just maybe. No I haven't been down there in a while, nice store tho. How's your back doing? As long as there's 'no snow' you're ok? haha.. Thanks for comments on blocks.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Hi Jean, was it you telling me about the quilting corner in MWC? If so were you there last Wednesday? Just curious I was in there and bought a couple of FQ I was looking for some glitter looking purple but didn't find it. Any way, I don't think your gonna get your snow this year, do you? LOL

Both of these blocks are very pretty..

Donna

Mailing my partners block today This is a fun swap!
    Nadia Allen Taylor
    Catch me on Facebook !

How much glittery purple do you need? I know I have some left from a project, but not sure how much is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Hi Jean, was it you telling me about the quilting corner in MWC? If so were you there last Wednesday? Just curious I was in there and bought a couple of FQ I was looking for some glitter looking purple but didn't find it. Any way, I don't think your gonna get your snow this year, do you? LOL

Both of these blocks are very pretty..

Donna

Banned
    Maybe I need to send you a snowglobe block to make you feel better. I have 2 of the new santas done and one to go and will send them all at the same time.
    All the best.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Now aren't you funny... ya know I WANT SNOW.. lolo I can only hope - we still have Feb. & March to go thru tho...Maybe, just maybe. No I haven't been down there in a while, nice store tho. How's your back doing? As long as there's 'no snow' you're ok? haha.. Thanks for comments on blocks.

J

We're supposed to hit 50 here by the end of the weekend!! We skipped straight from september to april weather! It's craziness. We finally got a few inches of snow on the ground Monday - and dd snowman is already almost melted away.

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post

J

Daffodils are blooming here in TN...too early!

I received not one, not two, but THREE wonderful blocks from my partner this month. They are just gorgeous, don't you think? I love all three.Name:  P1270794 (Small).JPG
Views: 87
Size:  43.4 KBName:  P1270793 (Small).JPG
Views: 84
Size:  36.8 KBName:  P1270792 (Small).JPG
Views: 86
Size:  41.6 KB Thanks to terriamn. What a great swap partner.

Blog Entries

My beautiful block from Chrickett

This is just perfect, since it has sunflowers so it can go into an ALS quilt. Yours is in the mail.

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Bee

Look what Kathy P. sent me for last month ---I love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

The end of the month is always fun because people send out their blocks! Can't wait to get mine. Everyone has made such pretty blocks.