Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 988 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 987 988 989 998 1038 1088 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    It is a fat cat pattern on line.
    isn't it great.
    Really is an easy pattern.
    R
    TY Robert!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    Ok, here is my partner's wine block I made her. Just had to do the blush wine also.Name:  star pattern.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  173.4 KB
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

cjr
    Hi Robert,
    Hope all goes well for you. There are timnes in life when it is more important to take care of ourselves then the world. This is one of those times for you.
    I will be happy to check in on Carhy. Please PM me with her email add.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Robert please take care of yourself. Will be glad to check in on Cathy. Hopefully this surgery will get you back on your feet again, not fun feelin' poorly. HUGS to ya both.

Your friend
    Jean

Robert, tell Cathy to open the package from CA when it gets there in a couple days (mailed it this AM priority). Hope you both get a lift from what's inside.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Robert you two just need to take care of yourselfs, our swaps will be here when you feel good enough continue, don't rush yourself or you will never get well. I'm sure we all understand how illness can get us down. Your health is more important to us..So take care and I will pray that your surgery goes well and for fast healing..Take care my friends....
    God Bless to both of you...

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Hey everyone.
    Robert here. I might be off line for a few weeks. looks like I am going into surgery. Finally found the culprit. My pancreas has some NON MALIGNAT nodes that are producing insulin at a high rate and it is causing me to pass out. So they are looking at a surgery date.
    I would love to ask a favor. While I'm gone could some of my friends wrtie to Cathy and peek in to see she is ok. I asked if it was OK to give you her email, so if you are interesed PM me and I will send you her email.
    Thank you all so much.
    I know everything will be alright, we just have so much going on in our lives with her Breast Cancer and my illness etc.
    Thank you so much, I love you all.
    I will be on email for another couple days, I am being trasfered to a big regional hospital today or tomorrow.
    Love you all
    The Russian Doll center is almost done so it might be a week or so for it to get done.
    I will rush on it as soon as I get home.
    R
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

For Robert and Cathy, Please take good care of yourself. We'll be here when you are all healed up. Thank you for letting us know what is going on. I hope it is OK to pray for the both of you.
    Anna
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Robert you two just need to take care of yourselfs, our swaps will be here when you feel good enough continue, don't rush yourself or you will never get well. I'm sure we all understand how illness can get us down. Your health is more important to us..So take care and I will pray that your surgery goes well and for fast healing..Take care my friends....
    God Bless to both of you...

Donna
    My prayers are going up as I type. God speed to both of you and may peace, health and quick and complete recoveries blanket you both

This is a pic of the block I sent marcialee, she has the block but hasn't posted a pic yet so I assume she can't. I forgot to take a pic of it so I went to the site and copied the pic. She's from NH so I did a NH Star block for her exactly like the pic.
    Name:  NewHampshireStarBlock for marcialee.gif
Views: 111
Size:  15.7 KB
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

nice block...marcialee was a lucky recipient!
    Quote Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
    This is a pic of the block I sent marcialee, she has the block but hasn't posted a pic yet so I assume she can't. I forgot to take a pic of it so I went to the site and copied the pic. She's from NH so I did a NH Star block for her exactly like the pic.
    Name:  NewHampshireStarBlock for marcialee.gif
Views: 111
Size:  15.7 KB