Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

ATTENTION ALL: I AM NOT YELLING, JUST 'CAPPING' ALL SO IT WILL CATCH EVERYONE'S ATTENTION. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS NOT HEARD FROM THEIR PARTNER BY NOW, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I HAVE SEVERAL THAT HAVE NOTIFIED ME AND I'VE TAKEN CARE OF THAT SITUATION. PLEASE PM ME

I know some have had things come up and are late, but they have let their partners know. I am working on the swap list, so it will posted probably early in morn, I may give out before I get it done tonite..lololo I've had several drop for a month or so, but they will be back. Thanks to all that have kept up with their partners, I appreciate it.

Jean
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-29-2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: remove PII

Blog Entries
    I did a side swap with Rroberto he asked for a star block and I asked for Butterflys
    Attached Images Attached Images  

After a family reunion on Saturday, I asked my Hubby if we could stop at Joann's on the way home (closest one to me is 90 minutes away) and he said no problem.

Well... did I ever get my Christmas early!

Go cutters and dies were 40% off -- so I now have a full size Go cutter, dies of 2 1/2 strips, log cabin, 6 1/2 squares, tumbler plus one more I can't recall name of and mats for all of them.

Then I had a 50% off for a new 24 x 36 cutting mat ... ka-ching

and wonders of wonders... Joann's had a special of buy the 18W Ottlight ($109) and get the 24W Ottlight free ($209)...yes, the more expensive one was FREE!!!! We got extra bulbs for both as they were 50% off.

According to the receipt, I SAVED $525 dollars!!!! Yes, my hubby was helping carry stuff and stack it in the cart. He wanted me to get a new iron but I passed on it.

Talk about a surprise stop, this was one for the books. Whoop Whoop, see me do the happy dance
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Juanita -- what is the name / link for that wonderful star? It is super looking.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Holy moly Moonwork, you made out like a bandit - good for you..

Blog Entries
    It is from Carol Doak's Simply Sensational 9-Patch Stars Book unit#7 and 4 1/2" sqs. 4 whites and 1 red ( center).
    This is a great PP Book cones with a CD
    I got your block today love it Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love all the latest quilt blocks they are so colorful with beautiful patterns. I look forward to our next one.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

The paper piecing is very pretty, but I guess I should mention that I have not learned paper piecing enough to do a block using that technique. I do have a book on it, and I did struggle to make a very small one, but I haven't done any in awhile so you really wouldn't want me doing that way. lol......
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    The paper piecing is very pretty, but I guess I should mention that I have not learned paper piecing enough to do a block using that technique. I do have a book on it, and I did struggle to make a very small one, but I haven't done any in awhile so you really wouldn't want me doing that way. lol......
    June, there are a ton of free PP (foundation method) patterns on the internet (just go to Pinterest!). I started out with PP my flying geese and was so happy I started experimenting with other things. Give it a go... you won't regret it.

OK, the list of partners is listed.. Go see and have fun.

Page 54 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 154 ... LastLast