Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Needlecase Exchange

I thought you might like that idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    I like the fabric store and pity party idea. I have chocolate!!!
    Family is a priority, not a convenience!
    Take time to be friendly... It's the road to happiness.
    Take time to give... It is too short a day to be selfish.

Any idea that involves fabric shopping and possible dark chocolate, is a sure winner!

I had a few new ideas, just as I was falling asleep, last night. Really "FANTASTIC!" ideas! Ever noticed how one's ideas seem so much more brilliant, when one is half-asleep? Now that it's morning . . . well, I'm not so sure.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Any idea that involves fabric shopping and possible dark chocolate, is a sure winner!

I had a few new ideas, just as I was falling asleep, last night. Really "FANTASTIC!" ideas! Ever noticed how one's ideas seem so much more brilliant, when one is half-asleep? Now that it's morning . . . well, I'm not so sure.
    Oh, you got it bad Nessie! I have a little tablet in the drawer next to my side of the bed just so I can write down all of the things I want to remember next morning, in case I wake up "thinking" of all that needs to be done. I can rearrange all of my furniture, etc. and leap tall buildings in that half asleep state.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

I did the same last night. I was more than half asleep, and got a great idea for a project. Hope I manage to keep it stored.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I do need to keep a note pad and pencil, next to my bedside (for "must do" and "needed" items). However, I'm not sure it'd be possible to describe some of my crazed ideas. I do kinda remember one of last night's brilliant ideas . . . and it involved stitching and turning a part of the needle case, in a rather impossible way. Made sense, last night, though.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    I did the same last night. I was more than half asleep, and got a great idea for a project. Hope I manage to keep it stored.
    I can just see rushing to cut some fabric, then afterwards thinking, "What the heck have I done?????"
    Neesie

~Richard Dawkins

Some of your best ideas come when you are half asleep. It is a good idea to have a notebook to write them down (wish I did that) because sometimes you will not remember your brilliance when fully awake!

Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    Oh, you got it bad Nessie! I have a little tablet in the drawer next to my side of the bed just so I can write down all of the things I want to remember next morning, in case I wake up "thinking" of all that needs to be done. I can rearrange all of my furniture, etc. and leap tall buildings in that half asleep state.
    :-)
    CAS

I just found a pattern but not sure if I want to attempt it. Normally I go to my friend's house to get some help. I am not good at reading patterns, I 'm the first to admit it!! Man!! Claudia picked a fine time to go to Louisiana!!!! Good thing she is coming back today!!!! LOL

I do need to keep a note pad and pencil, next to my bedside (for "must do" and "needed" items). However, I'm not sure it'd be possible to describe some of my crazed ideas. I do kinda remember one of last night's brilliant ideas . . . and it involved stitching and turning a part of the needle case, in a rather impossible way. Made sense, last night, though.

I look forward to finding out our swap person. Getting all excited again. lol....
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Me too JuneBillie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    I look forward to finding out our swap person. Getting all excited again. lol....

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast