Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61
Results 601 to 610 of 610

Thread: Needlecase Exchange

  1. #601
    Super Member nancia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    my heart is in texas, philly and london
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    1
    Suzan-- I will have to finish your second needlecase when I get back from Dallas. I'm so sorry, I tried to get it done before we left, but I ended up chasing a cat around trying to catch him and get him to the pet hotel.lolol he is so much faster than me, and fits under bushes much too easily. Grrrrr, this is not what I wanted to do! 8-)
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

  2. #602
    Junior Member Suzan88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greenville, Maine
    Posts
    168
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    Suzan-- I will have to finish your second needlecase when I get back from Dallas. I'm so sorry, I tried to get it done before we left, but I ended up chasing a cat around trying to catch him and get him to the pet hotel.lolol he is so much faster than me, and fits under bushes much too easily. Grrrrr, this is not what I wanted to do! 8-)
    The needlecase priority is way down the list - have a wonderful time with your family and enjoy the birthday party. I'm so glad you are taking the cat to an hotel - I wouldn't like to think of him home alone. Safe journey! And besides, this is needlecase 2 we are discussing - you've already sent me one which I know you don't love but I use it and it's perfectly nice.


    Suzan
    (Maine)
    Choose to be happy

  3. #603
    Super Member quiltymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Mich(Battle Creek)
    Posts
    3,228
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just letting everyone know I recieved a needlecase from partner today. Very cute!!!!!! I do thank her for resending.

    Also I want to thank my special Angels, you know who you are!!! I love your kindness made me feel specail. I love them very much. I perfer not to mention names I don't want any hurt feelings. Just know Your Appericated for your warm hearts. I can't Pm one because I have NO screen name!!!! Quilty Hugs To All, Sue
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

  4. #604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Waynesboro, Tn.
    Posts
    407
    quiltymom,so glad you've received your needlecase.

  5. #605
    Super Member JuneBillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,183
    quiltymom, that is great, and you are special.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

  6. #606
    Super Member nancia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    my heart is in texas, philly and london
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    1
    thanks, suzan. i'm glad you like it, and i hope you will like the next one even more! 8-)
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

  7. #607
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    227
    WOW WOW; I got my needlecase today. IT IS BEAUTIFUL; Lavender wreath with flowers on light blue vine fabric. 6 pages with various needles and a georgeous pair of emb. scissorsLt. green and white all tied with blue ribbon. MY First!!!! Thanks so much Saraaev. I cried when I opened the package; its is so so pretty. That also lets me know how to make one for someone else.

  8. #608
    Junior Member Suzan88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greenville, Maine
    Posts
    168
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltapillow View Post
    WOW WOW; I got my needlecase today. IT IS BEAUTIFUL; Lavender wreath with flowers on light blue vine fabric. 6 pages with various needles and a georgeous pair of emb. scissorsLt. green and white all tied with blue ribbon. MY First!!!! Thanks so much Saraaev. I cried when I opened the package; its is so so pretty. That also lets me know how to make one for someone else.
    Um....is this the same needle case swop or a new one?


    Suzan
    (Maine)
    Choose to be happy

  9. #609
    Power Poster lynnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    10,278
    Blog Entries
    1
    Did i miss something...word was out on the patchwork highway that we were gonna have a swap
    for christmas. Did i miss the signup

  10. #610
    Junior Member Suzan88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greenville, Maine
    Posts
    168
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    Did i miss something...word was out on the patchwork highway that we were gonna have a swap
    for christmas. Did i miss the signup
    If it was I missed it too.


    Suzan
    (Maine)
    Choose to be happy

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.