Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Postcard Swap. Come Join the fun!! >

November Postcard Swap. Come Join the fun!!

November Postcard Swap. Come Join the fun!!

Old 11-24-2015, 06:02 PM

Calla, your postcard from Cuppy looks scrumptious. It looks like there is tons of pie to share. (hint, hint) yummy, Apple Pie. Another of my favorites. I remember the year my mom was taking a pie out of the oven and it totally flipped upside down on the floor. She flipped that puppy back in the pie tin so fast it would make your head spin. There was definitely no 3 sec rule that day. lol We all laughed so hard.

BettyJ, another fun card. I love the little gingerbread man candy cane holder. How much fun is he. And the stamp on the back is just the cutest ever.

Petthefabric, I can definitely imagine the hustle and bustle going on in your kitchen. Such a flurry of excitement. What a blessing to have so much family and good friends to share it with. Had I know many years ago how Spread out my family would become, I would have reminded myself to enjoy it just a little longer. Amazing how life gets so busy you forget to really enjoy.

Nelco, that is a darling postcard. Simple and perfect for November. I think I will have to try that recipe out. It looks yummy.

Cuppy, I love the steam coming from your pie. I can just about "smell" all the good pie smells from holidays past. I remember one of my first pies, I forget to peel the skin off the peaches. The pie was still delish. Just a little "crunchy". My next venture was an apple pie. It was simply beautiful. It tasted awful. We trashed the whole pie. Pie making is so NOT my strong suit. lol

Millie, omg, omg, Chocolate covered strawberries. So cute! YUMMY!! 2 of my favorite things together!
Old 11-24-2015, 06:05 PM

Love the red velvet cake and candy sweet treats. like santa on surf board and all the others.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:12 PM

JuneBillie, I love your strawberry cobbler. I love strawberry anything. Ice cream, shakes, pie, shortcake. You name it, I love strawberries. In fact, here in Florida, we have a whole festival in February dedicated to strawberries. All locally grown. Yum!

Pam, your take on red velvet cake is perfect and so festive for the season. I have never tried Red Velvet cake. I must go around and buy one cupcake someday. Just to give it a try. Yours looks scrumptious.

JuanitaBean, surf Santa is so cool. What better way then to celebrate at the beach. I remember one year taking my children to the beach a few days after Christmas. The sun was lovely. About 78 degrees. The breeze off the waves was pretty darn cool. But, we had fun anyway. Santa looks like a pro surfer.

Nan, Halloween candy! That's pretty darn clever. Nice job.

Everything is going great ladies. Keep posting cards if your able. Have a great Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your family, friends, furr kids.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:59 PM

Owlvamp sent me the cutest cupcake postcard. It's great work. I'm so sorry I'm just posting. I'm getting on tonight. INTERNET has been down, NEW RENTERS IN THREE HOUSES before the holidays. Been working overtime. I got all my postcards, mugrugs and pincushions sent out but failed to post. So sorry. HUGS [ATTACH=CONFIG]536529[/ATTACH]HUGS HUGS TO OWLVAMP!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 11-25-2015, 09:02 PM

Dee sent a precious cornucopia PC. Very good embroidery work [ATTACH=CONFIG]536530[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 11-26-2015, 06:26 AM

Owlvamp, Great postcard and our very first cupcake. ( I thought about doing one also. But, didn't want to copy.) Yours is darling. I can just imagine the glitter dust on a real cupcake.

Dee, that Cornucopia has all kinds of scrumptious goodies inside. It's darling.

Those are some great cards Nan. Thank you for posting.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:24 AM

You all are great. My partner and I are the only ones who are late sending. We have both been in contact with each other. Mine will be in the Mail tomorrow if the Post Office is open. It is ready to go out. If not, then Monday. And, I believe she will be mailing soon.

Postcards Received. If your name is not on this list, and it should be, please let me know.

BettyJ
JuanitaBean
Nana20010
Armylady2012
Calla
Cuppy
dfelker
Dee7683
nan62 (both)
Nelco
petthefabric
Banwell
BeckyW

If there are any errors there, let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by Judith1005; 11-26-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:58 AM

I had a terrible time with this month's theme. You all did such a great job. I finally found some inspiration within the pages of this magazine. You have to admit, the front cover sure is inviting!
Old 11-26-2015, 01:00 PM

I'm still waiting to receive mine.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:02 PM

Oh, the cupcake postcard is delightful! And so is the cornucopia!