Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Blog Entries
    I sent a pkg to SP last Saturday...expect delivery was Tues, 9/10. I haven't heard a word. I will go to the PO and check it out today. I mailed 3 packages at the same time and 2 arrived safely. I am not very happy right now! Where or where can that box be???? Maybe she is away on a trip...she is retired and does like to travel with her DH!!!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Secret Pal your package is out for delivery! That's the good news. The bad news is that I forgot to put a few things into it.
    You have my address - just send them to me
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Secret Pal your package is out for delivery! That's the good news. The bad news is that I forgot to put a few things into it.
    Krystyna, thats okay. You can put it in with the next box or just mail it to her later. Of course, if you really feel like it must find a home now then you can send it to me. LOL

Blog Entries
    SP, I did in fact manage to get the one thing you wanted most done along with some other items. Going shopping today so I am gonna look to see if I can find a few little items to put in there that go along with your other interest. Also since you have had some unexpected things happen lately gonna be looking for some comfort items for you in hopes that it will brighten you coming days. With that said you're package may be mailed a day later than the deadline to give me time to maybe make some of those comfort items for you. Hope that is not a problem, but I promise it will be worth it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    I sent a pkg to SP last Saturday...expect delivery was Tues, 9/10. I haven't heard a word. I will go to the PO and check it out today. I mailed 3 packages at the same time and 2 arrived safely. I am not very happy right now! Where or where can that box be???? Maybe she is away on a trip...she is retired and does like to travel with her DH!!!
    Delivery confirmed as of Tues, 10/9 at 11:15 am.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

This is my package from Loretta, LAC5387. She's a new quilter and this is her first swap - aren't the lucky one?
    The packet back left is a fantastic selection of greeting cards, the book has lots of ideas I can use and as well as a yard of great pink fabric and two batik FQs, I got the exact white on white snowflake fabric I need for a wall hanging I'm about to start that I couldn't find anywhere here. Last, but certainly not least, I got the thing I wanted the most - something to keep my part-used machine needles in! I am beyond delighted. Thank you so much Loretta
    Name:  IMG_0369.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  1.31 MB
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Blog Entries
    I just realized I forgot to put a note in my Sp packages with my info on it. Duh me! So if you get a package from Verna Greene in Tenn its from me.
    My Gummy Bear Died
    My Unicorn Ran Away
    My Imaginary Friend Got Kidnapped
    The Voices In My Head Won't Talk To Me
    Oh No! I'm Going Sane!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
    I just realized I forgot to put a note in my Sp packages with my info on it. Duh me! So if you get a package from Verna Greene in Tenn its from me.

I can hope I get a package today!!! lol
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mdall View Post
    SP, I did in fact manage to get the one thing you wanted most done along with some other items. Going shopping today so I am gonna look to see if I can find a few little items to put in there that go along with your other interest. Also since you have had some unexpected things happen lately gonna be looking for some comfort items for you in hopes that it will brighten you coming days. With that said you're package may be mailed a day later than the deadline to give me time to maybe make some of those comfort items for you. Hope that is not a problem, but I promise it will be worth it.
    Gotta be me - Yeah! Let's see - other interests, okay something to work with surface embroidery type, great - need some new ideas there. Then some unexpected things happening - need to include some comfy items - well, I did break my arm, so maybe a nice little pillow (hmm, something comfy - soft, warm, delicious - oh, hot chocolate, okay, that's good too.
    I'm waiting patiently!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Oh SP your box went out today....i got the things u wanted...here is great hint for u.....ypu said you would be happy to watch meadow for me!

Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast