Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

SulaBug 10-07-2012 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5568754)
Whew! Been working on ornaments today. Some are drying waiting for next step, some are waiting for putting together, I'm sitting at various stages here! I have to have them done before Tuesday night or they won't get finished til after the quilt show next weekend! Will be there Wed - Sat working it with the guild! (I've got 5 entries, hope I bring some bling home!)

Cindy..................just so you know, I would love some of your Christmas ornaments in my SS box from you too!!
:D :D :D :D

Anastasia 10-07-2012 12:16 PM

Pink.. crap.. and green.. dangit.. I'm gonna have to order more supplies :D hehehe. you get so many things for so few dollars.. so I ordered what I liked so I can use them up on things I wouldn't mind keeping around. But then I decided, well.. shoot... I should make these as presents.. but that means I need more colors. Dangit.. well.. I can make a pink one of the one I have finished.. will that work? hehehe.

grann of 6 10-07-2012 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 5568826)
Cute ornie Anastasia, but what about my pink one???? LOL I so remember those hamburger fingers. The ones I made were from kits and they had long pins that I threaded beads on. I made a half dozen one year and never again.

My kids and I made those from kits years ago. We used a pencil eraser to push the pins in; saves on the fingers.

lynnie 10-07-2012 01:20 PM

Ive never made one...i will take the blue one off your hands for you.
I know how difficult it is to have a lovely ornament that you cant get rid of, pout,pout,
so no worrries, just send it over to me.
pretties welcome here!!!!

stitchingpost 10-07-2012 01:26 PM

Yeap my spals i cant just do one for you all ibelive u will get a few xter little ornies in your box lol,i cant just do one its,gift giving time,

RedGarnet222 10-07-2012 02:08 PM

Dang... I can't show mine because my ornament pal knows who she is! That would ruin the fun. Oh well, maybe she will show it when she gets it.

brenda21 10-07-2012 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5569036)
Dang... I can't show mine because my ornament pal knows who she is! That would ruin the fun. Oh well, maybe she will show it when she gets it.

I will post pix...I promise:thumbup:

Anastasia 10-07-2012 05:06 PM

Ok I'm done.. for now.. with the pins.. waiting for more gooey bits to dry and trying to decide what to do with it after that.

mary quilting 10-07-2012 05:50 PM

same here I cant do just 1

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5568959)
Yeap my spals i cant just do one for you all ibelive u will get a few xter little ornies in your box lol,i cant just do one its,gift giving time,

owlvamp 10-07-2012 05:58 PM

Pretty ornament.