Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

LoupEsprit 11-27-2012 10:09 AM

Vanogay - what pattern did you use for the green and gold runner in your first photo post? I LOVE it!

QuilterMomma 11-27-2012 11:03 AM

Vanogay, i have that same oriental fabric in my stash that I made a quilt out of for my daughter's friend. I do recognize the marbled purple as well. Those look nice together. Love the runners ladies.

Anastasia 11-27-2012 11:27 AM

Purple purple purple purple me likey purple me likey purple.. and silver.. and blue.. and oriental... and... peacocks and masks and... :D

Elisabrat 11-27-2012 01:41 PM

Vanogay I am going to take a three hour nap in your honor. Its a tough job but I am up for it :) You did some beautiful work there I will be soooo happy to open my mailbox and find all of them there. I wonder if I should bring help to carry them home??
oh and the bottom left fabric the itty bitty squares in multi colors when your done if you have just two not too big squares left maybe three can I get them from you? they would make perfect church windows in a white chapel I would love to do.. the colors are amazing! and I need just a tiny bit. so remember if any is left!!! egad shopping in other peoples stashes again.. what am I doing? I love the fabrics here though its so easy to say I want one of those one of these.. I do not have a fabric store so fabric is either an online shopping experience of just wishful thinking here. Its good the wishful thinking is FREE to shop. I can afford that!
you guys slow down I have to still bind my FIRST one let alone cut and sew the second one. My second partner might be getting a January delivery unfortunately if I dont pick it up a bit. AFTER my 3 hour nap a deal is a deal :)

Vanogay 11-27-2012 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by LoupEsprit (Post 5683408)
Vanogay - what pattern did you use for the green and gold runner in your first photo post? I LOVE it!

The table runner or the placemats with runner? The placemats and runner are the 10-minute runner changed somewhat to make flat ends for the placemats. The other pattern was one I was just given, that was the first one I had tried of it. I'll have to go downstairs and check out the name - it was easy, but not easy if you catch my drift.

Vanogay 11-27-2012 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5683844)
Vanogay I am going to take a three hour nap in your honor. Its a tough job but I am up for it :) You did some beautiful work there I will be soooo happy to open my mailbox and find all of them there. I wonder if I should bring help to carry them home??
oh and the bottom left fabric the itty bitty squares in multi colors when your done if you have just two not too big squares left maybe three can I get them from you? they would make perfect church windows in a white chapel I would love to do.. the colors are amazing! and I need just a tiny bit. so remember if any is left!!! egad shopping in other peoples stashes again.. what am I doing? I love the fabrics here though its so easy to say I want one of those one of

PM me your address, I'm sure I can find some scrap or two...

LoupEsprit 11-27-2012 03:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one! :)
(edit: Yay! It worked!)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]378894[/ATTACH]

Anastasia 11-27-2012 11:10 PM

I hope my person likes somewhat whimsical... :)

LoupEsprit 11-28-2012 07:15 AM

I'm sure I'll love it, Anastasia. hehe... :cool:

DustysMomma 11-28-2012 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've felt like the walking dead the last 2 days, but today I get up and I'm just a lil stuffy, so today I will sew! My son's picked it up though, so I guess I'll be playing nurse for a couple days. The couple finished runners so far are so adorable! I'm with LoupEsprit though about fearing my partner will look at mine and see all my flaws, especially since I'm doing my first applique on this one.

The placemats for my boyfriend's mom are finished & I'm attaching a pic of the fronts (back photos won't upload & I'm not sure why). Was glad to get them out of the way by the time I finished. I have 9 mug rugs to make and my swap runner, so it's an all the fabric in the washer morning!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379025[/ATTACH]