Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Another Woman's Treasure Swap v2.0! Sign up through Sept 30th! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/another-womans-treasure-swap-v2-0-sign-up-through-sept-30th-t229211.html)

Jamimclaugh 09-06-2013 03:40 PM

Sounds good! :) I can def see what I have. I'm a newer quilter so may stash isn't huge, but I know I have flowers!

DustysMomma 09-07-2013 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh (Post 6277987)
Sounds good! :) I can def see what I have. I'm a newer quilter so may stash isn't huge, but I know I have flowers!

I wouldn't say my stash is huge either, but the man would not agree, lol. Dusty asks me every time I open the closet if I think i have enough fabric. You all know the answer to that! He did ask me the other night though if the man knew just how much fabric I have. Honestly, I don't know. The space I allotted for my stash is full though, and I've got nowhere left to expand to! This is why I joined the fabric moratorium, even though we're all just a bunch of enablers over there. :D It's slowed me down anyway and makes me think twice about buying just because I like it.

Jamimclaugh 09-08-2013 06:24 AM

Hahaha so true! Although I do buy each fabric (well 90% ;))with a quilt or project in mind. Problem is can I get to all those project to before I see another? Lol.

Quercus Rubra 09-08-2013 08:35 AM

Well a decision was made by my friend today and here is the results.....

Sign me up for 2 Boxes!! That's right that 2 boxes.

So I guess I need to send my pm now....

Tricia

TwinRiverFarm 09-08-2013 10:54 AM

This sounds like a LOT of fun! I'm sending my PM in. Scraps are just fine for me, also. I can even accomodate needs for specific colors or square sizes (from 1.5" to 6" - there are bags of each around this place!)

DustysMomma 09-08-2013 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh (Post 6280669)
Hahaha so true! Although I do buy each fabric (well 90% ;))with a quilt or project in mind. Problem is can I get to all those project to before I see another? Lol.

I'm about 12 projects deep right now because I keep buying things for projects & then either have swaps or other things to do first. Then I either put them off for one reason or another or sign up for another swap. I bought fabric to make a quilt for us, and a throw blanket for my best friend. I just can't decide on a design for either of them. It's easy to procrastinate and pile up projects, and fabric, when you can't decide what exactly you want to do.

frenchfryqueen 09-10-2013 04:22 AM

I've already got my box packed, and have even more that I either need to stuff in it or wait for Swap #3. lol!

Swappers so far:

cjr
dotcomdtcm
DustysMomma
frenchfryqueen
Grandma Di
homecaregiver
jamimclaugh
Marcia D
Moonrise
paulswalia
Quercus Rubra (2)
quilterjody
sewmany
sulabug
twinriverfarm

omacookie 09-10-2013 08:54 AM

Count me in for a box. I look forward to this swap. Will PM the frenchfryqueen today.... Hugs to all

Grandma Di 09-10-2013 09:14 AM

Going to start stuffing my box today. My Sis brought over 3 more tubs of my mothers stash. In the first box I found several blocks that she had done. I can't wait to put them in a memory quilt. what a wonderful surprise. I haven't opened the other two bins yet.

jojo4 09-10-2013 11:31 AM

I'd like to join this time with 2 boxes. One box packed and one in the works. I was too involved last time to join in the fun.

No color preferences, prefer no Christmas or holiday fabrics. Am alergic to smoke and perfumes. Dog and cats are OK.