Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

lawsonmugs 04-17-2012 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5149086)
LOVE the bowtucks bag!! What a nice gift!

Thanks Brenda,it's nice to make something someone wants when possible,instead of guessing.I always like it when someone puts lots of info on their sign up sheet. Mary

mscupid804 04-17-2012 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5149085)
Teresa If you type in your search engine "let's make dumplings/free zip pouch tutorial" about 4 or 5 sites down it will come up. It is by Keyka patterns.com. Check it out,it is very easy and quick. First one took about 25 min from start to finish. Now I make one in about 15 min.Uses up scraps.I get my zippers off itsy.Good luck. Mary

Thank you Mary!

nikki128 04-17-2012 03:24 PM

Awesome packages coming in as always :)

reeskylr 04-17-2012 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5148979)
This is the swap I sent this month to Sue .She said she would really like a bow tucks bag.It is reslly red not orange.Also made matching tissue cover and zippered makeup bag. also sdded fabrics and candy.[ATTACH=CONFIG]328590[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]328591[/ATTACH]

Wait, all we have to do is ask for a BOW TUCKS BAG and we'll get one?!! Where do I sign up?

I cannot figure out how to make one of those stinkin bags. lol I suck at it.

reeskylr 04-17-2012 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 5149109)
I got it from a local fabric store. I might be going there in the next couple of weeks. Want me to look for it...see if they have any left??? If so, how much would you like???

Oo...half a yard? so pretty. ;)

buttons grow 04-17-2012 06:46 PM

hello,everyone i love the sp package that i got.i will use everything and the pincushions that i got
i love owls and the button quilt thank again havplenty

Jan Rutherford 04-17-2012 07:58 PM

THE bow tuck tote is fabulous MARY... Love the fabric too! I am On the bench waiting.... Patiently! Mail man hailed me over to our mailroom today, and i got all excited.... all he wanted was to ask if a neighbor has moved because their mail has really stacked up! Bummer... But I bet he has a pkg. for me SOON :-) I just know its coming.....

gzuslivz 04-17-2012 11:58 PM

Update on my daughter, Jamie: She was diagnosed with Toxic Shock Syndrome. We are awaiting test results to know if she also has Whooping cough. She has been a VERY sick young lady. But, we were able to bring her home tonight!! We are so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. Thank you all, so much.

SEGASAL 04-18-2012 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5150085)
Update on my daughter, Jamie: She was diagnosed with Toxic Shock Syndrome. We are awaiting test results to know if she also has Whooping cough. She has been a VERY sick young lady. But, we were able to bring her home tonight!! We are so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. Thank you all, so much.

I am so glad to hear that she is doing better. We will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

Krystyna 04-18-2012 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5150085)

So very scary. I am glad that she is coming home and only hope that her recovery will continue. Many prayers from so many of us going up for her!