Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

mscupid804 09-09-2012 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5502706)
Nice job, Teresa! I had the feeling Sue would like it! (I got a sneak peek!)

You little devil! :)

jillnjo 09-09-2012 06:05 PM

That is a big buck for someone to set their sights on! Looks like fall.

eagleoneowl2u2 09-09-2012 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5501245)
Christina, that is gorgeous!

Thanks Krystyna, I hope she likes my version of it. I am going to finish it up tonight and tomorrow and mail it to her.

eagleoneowl2u2 09-09-2012 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;5501683]i love love love those three little wall hangings. Did you design that yourself? they are adorable.

<make me="" first..="" so="" i="" will="" have="" to="" get="" them="" done="" or="" they="" yell="" at="" all="" day="" long.="" quiltermomma="" hope="" you="" post="" your="" winning="" quilt="" and="" please="" do="" show="" us="" the="" pics="" from="" fair="" of="" other="" beauties="" there="" too.="" that="" would="" be="" fun.="" miss="" faires.="" country="" fairs="" are="" hard="" come="" by="" around="" here.="" we="" a="" logging="" festival="" but="" its="" not="" faire.="" cute="" men="" on="" wood="" however..="" swinging="" axes,="" showing="" their="" muscles..="" ok="" good="" over,="" well="" worth="" entrance="" fee.="" ironstone="" winery="" up="" here="" is="" havng="" in="" oct.="" am="" going="" to.="" sometimes="" drool="" just="" humbled.="" work="" love="" amazing.="" cant="" make="" without="" love.="" little="" piece="" goes="" each="" every="" one.="" sneak="" peaks="" ,="" want="" real="" peaks[="" quote]
Linda I am not sure if you were talking about my pic or not but just in case I wanted to answer, No i did not design those wall hangings, wish I did, but no I saw a book at JoAnn's Fabric store and saw them on the front book cover and just had to buy the book, lucky me the books at that time was 50% off, but the books name is: Folk Quilt Applique, by Claire Kingslake and all of the projects in the book are great. There is a blanket I am going to make that has birds on it. just a great book and the instructions are great to understand also. Have a wonderful day :)</make>

TammyB 09-09-2012 09:58 PM

Teresa, very nice DQ. Love the border fabric.

TammyB 09-09-2012 09:59 PM

MaryToddLiz, love the sunflower theme of your DQ. Very nice.

Wow, everyone is so "speedy" this month!

wanda lou 09-09-2012 10:20 PM

Oh yes MSG's are a real no no.
And we no longer eat out, I have not eaten in a restarant in over a year, because of cross contamination with gluten. I have had one migrain in the past 9 months and it was triggered because of AXE body spray my son was wearing.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5500792)
Wanda lou - such a pretty quilt to start off this month.
Has your doc had you avoid mono sodium glutemate (MSG) yet? A lady I work with found out it was a major trigger for her.

All i have to do is put the binding on mine and mail - guess I need my partner's address first huh? LOL

mscupid804 09-10-2012 08:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
OMG! Look at the beautiful DQ I just got from Quiltymom! Isn't it gorgeous?! LOVE LOVE LOVE it Sue! Thank you so much! And I got an extra present....lookie.....
FRONT
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361718[/ATTACH]

BACK
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361719[/ATTACH]
Hand towel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361720[/ATTACH]

quiltymom 09-10-2012 08:45 AM

Your very welcome it's a Michigan block. I just loved it!!

Pennyquilter88 09-10-2012 09:35 AM

That is a beautiful Fall Harvest Quilt Sue.