Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Judith1005 09-08-2012 04:14 PM

Ok NY's, My thoughts are with you. Take care and hope the weather doesn't get too bad for you.

Dragonfly Nana 09-08-2012 05:58 PM

Wanda lou - such a pretty quilt to start off this month.
Has your doc had you avoid mono sodium glutemate (MSG) yet? A lady I work with found out it was a major trigger for her.

All i have to do is put the binding on mine and mail - guess I need my partner's address first huh? LOL

Judith1005 09-08-2012 06:10 PM

I have hit a small block with my center. I got my center! But my first round didn't work out so well. In fact, It looked awful. My mother agreed. So, back to the drawing board. I will be working tomorrow. So, next week, I will re-pull different fabrics and try again. Glad I started early.

eagleoneowl2u2 09-08-2012 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this pic is for dragon nana i wanted to show her a pic of something for her i am making. this was the only place i can think of to post it so she can see it. so Paula i changed somethings on them, like i am not doing the stimpling (probably spelled wrong sorry ladies) on the background and the flowers will not be.ribbon i found these beautiful small roses made out of ribbon and i added butterflys and lady bugs to them and the eyes of he birds are seed beads so i hope you like what i have done. once Paula gets them she will post a pic of what they actually look like. Have a wonderdul week ladies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361409[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 09-09-2012 03:17 AM

Christina, that is gorgeous!

rwquilts 09-09-2012 04:25 AM

Wowza!!!! My eyes are even drooling...stunning??? Yes I think that covers it all! :)

hobbykat1955 09-09-2012 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sneak Peek for my partner Hearthhush...going out in mail tomorrow.

Elisabrat 09-09-2012 06:35 AM

I am sitting here wondering if I should add little gold beads or not.. if I do that it is for walls or dolls only if I dont it could go as a table topper.. what say you great ones/ i love love love those three little wall hangings. Did you design that yourself? they are adorable. The sneak peaks are great. hope to get mine in the mail on Monday. Today is strawberry jam day and two other blocks laying on the table saying MAKE ME FIRST<MAKE ME FIRST.. so I will have to get them done or they will yell at me all day long. Quiltermomma hope you post your winning quilt and please do show us the pics from the fair of the other beauties there too. that would be so fun. I miss faires. Country fairs are hard to come by around here. We get a logging festival but its not a faire. Cute men on wood however.. swinging axes, showing their muscles.. ok its a good faire. Come on over, well worth the entrance fee. Ironstone Winery up here is havng a quilt show in Oct. that I am going to. sometimes I drool sometimes I am just humbled. The work and love is amazing. You cant make a quilt without love. A little piece of you goes in each and every one. love the sneak peaks , I want real peaks

quiltymom 09-09-2012 02:06 PM

Wonderful quilt from Tersa!!!

2 Attachment(s)
This quilt is so fall! My son wanted to keep it for his room NOT!!!!!! Thankyou again Mscupid804 Hope you get yours tomorrow!!!!!

Krystyna 09-09-2012 02:39 PM

Nice job, Teresa! I had the feeling Sue would like it! (I got a sneak peek!)