Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - SLOW & EASY (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-slow-easy-t236364.html)

urgodschild2 12-20-2013 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this is my second material that i will be sending out to 8 people. I would like light gray to be added to it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]452597[/ATTACH]

Everything is ready to go and I will walk over to the post office tomorrow and mail them out. will let Janice know tracking number when I get it.

Bee Beatty 12-20-2013 08:00 PM

I am excited about your fabric. I made my grandson a quilt with all these colors - sporting theme - I have lots of fabric that will coordinate with yours,

Gaijin 12-21-2013 04:42 AM

Libster,

I asked for white and/or green to go with it.

Gaijin

urgodschild2 12-21-2013 10:16 AM

I just mailed mine off today. Yeah. Now to see what comes back with all your pretty goodies.

Country1 12-25-2013 05:27 PM

I wanted to let you all know, I am dropping out of the boom this time.
My sister passed away on Monday and her funeral is Friday. I need to be here for her 2 sons right now.
Thank you for your understanding!
God Bless and Merry Christmas to you all!
I will be back in 2014!
Penny aka Country1

Old_Rosebud 12-25-2013 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Country1 (Post 6474032)
I wanted to let you all know, I am dropping out of the boom this time.
My sister passed away on Monday and her funeral is Friday. I need to be here for her 2 sons right now.
Thank you for your understanding!
God Bless and Merry Christmas to you all!
I will be back in 2014!
Penny aka Country1

Prayers and {Hugs} to your family.

Bee Beatty 12-26-2013 04:10 AM

Big hug to you! You and your family are in my morning prayer today. Wishing you comfort and peace!

Janice McC 12-26-2013 06:45 AM

Good morning everyone! As you may have read, Country1 has withdrawn (utterly understandable, our best thoughts and wishes are with her and her family) but we have a replacement for her in both groups. GroovyPieces will be joining the swap. This will be her first time in a swap like this so please do welcome her.

We are getting close to the deadlines and it looks like we're in very good shape as far as f8s are concerned. GroovyPieces will be shipping soon and will make the deadline and I've rec'd word that all but one person in this group has shipped. I've got an email into the last person but haven't heard back. There's still time so I'm not concerned.

Thank you to everyone. You've all cooperated wonderfully with me and you'll all have your F8s very soon to start block making!

urgodschild2 12-26-2013 08:46 AM

My prayers for you and your family Country1. So sorry to hear about this.

Old_Rosebud 12-26-2013 10:20 AM

Welcome Groovy Pieces! Glad you could join us although I wish under different circumstances, of course.