Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Yosamitesa 10-17-2012 05:56 AM

PRETTY blocks!!!

Thank you to everyone who responded about the ladybug fabric. I should have enough coming to redo her block for her. :) Y'all are AWESOME!!! Hope y'all all have a GREAT day!!!

Elisabrat 10-17-2012 06:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning everyone! love your blocks Nancia first I said,hey I didnt do anything in that fabric oh heck maybe I lost it! then I saw the chairs now I can catch some air.. phew! that is a nice combo of fabrics and colors.

Yosemitesa I am glad you found enough lady bugs. I was all out of the buggeroos. Well off to get ready to start my day and have MORE coffee yippee and all that stuff.[ATTACH=CONFIG]370484[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 10-17-2012 07:16 AM

Sounds like fun, but pp doesn't get the quilt quilted. I am talking on the last part of the process. I am nearly done with my outline. Then I will use that for my details. I think I am going to print up a handout with the finite details that I have on hand so there is more time for discussion at the end. do you think 15 minutes question and answer is adequate? Or too much?

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 5581250)
I would be happy to help you with PP. In fact, there's even a way to work it (in the basic form) through Google and make it real-time interactive (for learning, not for presenting).

QuilterMomma 10-17-2012 07:27 AM

Sheri R, I received my grown-up block on Saturday. Sorry I am slow in letting you know. Have not been home enough to check the mail for a few days now but will tonight, I hope, DH sick and daughter needs to her meeting at 6:00pm, and I just get home at 5:30. So much fun.

NanaKathy55 10-17-2012 08:26 AM

Just wanted
OkDarla that her block is on the way home.
Hope everyone is having a great day
Kathy

urgodschild2 10-17-2012 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a lovely block by OK Darla. Thank you so much.

marcialee 10-17-2012 12:42 PM

Ladies be watching for your grown up block:
sent Monday:
Abby's Mom
jaba
lv2sew2011
pink lotus
sustraley

chewboo 10-17-2012 02:21 PM

i still have not received a f8 from areinn

PinkLotus 10-17-2012 03:17 PM

Just wanted to give an update..

To make it easier the following I have NOT received:
- areinn
- Lv2sew2011

All of my F8th's have been mailed.

I have received grown-ups from the following:
- Abby's Mom
- jaba (mailed yours 10/05)
- joanelizbay (mailed yours 10/02)
- ljdugas31 (mailed yours 10/03)
- marytoddliz (mailed yours 10/02)
- moonrise (mailed yours 10/03)
- TwinRiverFarm (mailed yours 10/17)
- Elisabrat (mailed yours 10/02)
- urgodschild2
- goldendog55
- Tam...Moo
- Yosamitesa
- CharlotteMarie
Thank you everyone. They are great!

Today (10/17) I mailed a block off to:
- TwinRiversFarm

I will be working on some more grown-ups. I am working on getting out the ones I have received grown-ups from first.

Pics are in my sig. line for the ones I made and the ones I have received. (I have only loaded received ones if I have mailed back your block.) I am working on more...

Lv2sew2011 10-17-2012 07:29 PM

I've been busy making blocks, I still have a F8's to send out and I'm sorry there not getting there faster, But I'm doing my best to get them out to you. If you want to take a look of what I've done so far just click on my link! Some already on there way or already at home and some will be mailed soon!