Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

joanelizbay 10-08-2012 06:57 PM

VERY pretty Charlotte Marie! I LOVE the frogs!

Elisabrat 10-09-2012 02:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received some very lovey blocks from the diamond gals this week and finally bought batteries so I can show you what I have. I am ashamed to say one block is a mystery sender I lost the label that came with it. It has a beehive and a bee on it. I am not going to post it as there is a name tag wrongly sitting on it and it has an address which I wont post so need a photo redo. Please let me know if you made this one for me so I can thank you properly. I love it. The other three are here for your enjoyment.

jaba 10-09-2012 06:24 AM

Nice blocks Elisabrat. If the bee is embroidered, it probably came from Marytoddliz

urgodschild2 10-09-2012 08:07 AM

Just stopping by to see what is happening today. I am in a holding pattern waiting for anything either from the boom or the other swaps that have finished and waiting to be mailed out to us. Love to see what everyone has gotten or done so far. Maybe I will try to upload more photos into my album.

Yosamitesa 10-09-2012 08:34 AM

YEA!!! So glad you got it Elisabrat!!! I hope you like it and that it matches your theme. Fingers crossed...

So...I sent out grown up blocks to: ljdugas31, Anna Quilts, pinklotus, jaba and sapdoggie (side swap). Pictures are in my album!!!

BTW...JABA...are you ready for this??? Your block is my VERY FIRST block ever with PERFECTLY matched points!!! It took me a while to get it together (stupid puzzle pieces every where, or so it felt like) however it turned out AMAZING!!!

Will pull a couple more tonight and at least get fabric cut. :D

jaba 10-09-2012 11:20 AM

I had to look. It certainly looks perfect and holy moly purple garlic. Amazing!!!! I love it. Thank you ever ever so much, can hardly wait to receive it.

Yosamitesa 10-09-2012 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5573660)
I had to look. It certainly looks perfect and holy moly purple garlic. Amazing!!!! I love it. Thank you ever ever so much, can hardly wait to receive it.

HA HA HA!!! Thought you weren't going to peek!!! I knew I would tempt you. Let me tell you, as soon as I got your fabric, first thing out of my mouth was I'm going to do the _______ pattern. And...I DID!!! :) HA HA HA!!!

daisey 10-09-2012 05:06 PM

I just recieved 2 absolutely beautiful blocks..one form urgodschile and one from Charlottemarie..They are both gorgeous Thanks!

jaba 10-09-2012 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
goldendogs you beat them to my PO box, lots of banana's today. Thank you so much for the finished block, it's wonderful!!!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]368689[/ATTACH]

sustraley 10-10-2012 03:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this wonderful block from Elisabrat. Perfect fabrics. Love the block. Thanks