Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Yosamitesa 10-10-2012 05:55 AM

Good morning!!! I have 3 blocks going home today to NanaKathy55, CharlotteMarie and daisey!!! :) Pictures are posted if you want a sneek peek. :)

Yosamitesa 10-10-2012 08:30 AM

Y'all are SO quiet!!! Where is everyone today??? I know...y'all are all busy sewing. :) Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!

chewboo 10-10-2012 02:47 PM

well I am back from my sisters and will be mailing grown-up blocks home by the end of the week
I have received grown-up from
Abby's mom and Tam...Moo

jaba 10-10-2012 02:54 PM

today's mail

1 Attachment(s)
Received a very pretty block from PinkLotus today. Don't think this pic does it justice, it's beautiful. Thank you so much, I love it![ATTACH=CONFIG]368828[/ATTACH]

PinkLotus 10-10-2012 03:23 PM

Jaba, I am so glad you like the block :) I think that the green pulls the little bits of green in your fabric out. I was in limbo for a little while deciding whether to use a white or the cream that I ended up using for the background fabric. I love your veggie/fruit fabric that you sent out to everyone.

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5576497)
Received a very pretty block from PinkLotus today. Don't think this pic does it justice, it's beautiful. Thank you so much, I love it!

jaba 10-10-2012 03:44 PM

I agree PinkLotus, you matched it perfectly. Again thank you so much. I think I'm going to have some awesome placemats ladies, and I use them everyday.

TwinRiverFarm 10-10-2012 03:53 PM

I forgot to sing the praises of 1000projects for the great block I received last week, and today SheriR sent some ladybugs home, too! Claire had those little darlings peeking out from behind bunches of green leaves and yellow flowers, and Sheri had them swarming around delicate red flowers. Thank you both!

TheMamaHauser 10-10-2012 06:18 PM

I am sending blocks home to GoldenDog55, 1000projects, and Anastasia (side swap) tomorrow morning.

I forgot to take pictures and so I can't post peeks in my signature line like I had before; as it is, I got a nasty PM that my signature was too big and I got a little butt-hurt over that so I put something "more better" in my signature line.

Nexxus831 10-10-2012 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 5576932)
I got a nasty PM that my signature was too big and I got a little butt-hurt over that so I put something "more better" in my signature line.

Your a lot nicer than me it probably would have pushed me to make a much longer signature

Annaquilts 10-10-2012 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=TheMamaHauser;557 I got a nasty PM that my signature was too big and I got a little butt-hurt over that so I put something "more better" in my signature line.[/QUOTE]

Yup got one ome time ago so deleted other swap links.