Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

marytoddliz 10-08-2012 11:06 AM

Nancia, I received your fabric in the mail! Hubby checked the mail for me and left it on the counter, I came down staris saw it on the mail table and said what is this? I thought no mail today? He informed me that it was in Sat's mail! I guess he still needs more training!

But I love it, it will look awesome in my scrappy Black and white quilt!

Thanks for the clues on the resizing pictures, I have trouble in my albums, they are huge! I have to start resizing my pictures!

QuilterMomma 10-08-2012 12:36 PM

Oh no, emergency please. I am cutting up blocks during my lunch and I have kept the fabric in the envelope as I went, but now I have an empty envelope with no fabric for someone in it. What fabric does Abby's Mom have? I think it is that leaf fabric with the off green that is so hard to match up right? I found some fabric to go with it, but wanted to be sure it is hers.

Fraew 10-08-2012 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5570556)
Yup, very lonely. Are you sending me something to fill it up? I like surprises, I'm very easy to please but my favorite colors are purple and teal. Do ya' need some more hints, just let me know more than happy to oblige

Hey Jaba! I didn't use your favorite colors...I was working with raspberries after all. But, something sweet will be heading your way tomorrow. Sneak a peak in my sig if you like. :)

Abby's Mom 10-08-2012 04:59 PM

QuilterMomma - Yes the material is mine....there is also tiny samples of a yellow and a floral fabric. The floral has maroons/pinks in it if that makes it easier :).

Fraew 10-08-2012 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got mail today too...not really so don't be too jealous. It arrived a couple days ago. Thanks CharlotteMarie!

Abby's Mom 10-08-2012 05:08 PM

Finished blocks going out in the mail tomorrow to: NanaKathy55, urgodschild2, The Mama Hauser, Sustraley, Scrapper & Old Cat Lady.

Received great blocks recently from NanaKathy55 & 1000projects. I'm still fighting with the camera, but I vow to get these pictures posted soon!

charlottemarie 10-08-2012 05:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks, I am in three groups.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]368458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]368465[/ATTACH]

There's almost 2 quilts by the time I get my sashing and borders done. Thank you guys so much. I don't know whose block is whose, but I love each and every one.

charlottemarie 10-08-2012 05:42 PM

The last picture is one that was an accident. Has nothing to do with Boom 8.

QuilterMomma 10-08-2012 05:44 PM

Loving those blocks.

Thanks Abby's Mom, got it then. I have your note with the fabric and so the envelope is now also so I have them all together. I got five of them cut up during my lunch. I have the fabric pulled for another five, we sure do have a lot of red white and black selections. I pulled my whole bag out so I hope I come up with the right sequence with what I have. Would hate to have to go shopping for fabric (LOL).

Well, back to cutting up blocks and doing ornaments for the craft show and the swap.

jaba 10-08-2012 06:38 PM

Looking forward to the end of the week for big envelopes. Fruit and vegetables are kind of hard to combine with teal and purples. Next swap maybe. These are the placemats and tablerunner. Would like to make at least 2 sets of 4, other than mine, for each one of my daughter in laws, we'll see. Wanted to try to get them done for them by Xmas, don't think that will happen so it will probably have to be for something this summer. That's good 'cause I like to give them little presents every now and then and let them know how much I love them. Couldn't ask for 2 better women for my sons, so I am truly blessed. Didn't peek, want a surprise. Thank you both for getting them done for me.