Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

joanelizbay 12-10-2012 10:39 AM

I received my F8 and my finished block from Areinn. Im surprised she hasnt answered the PM's because she answered mine immediately and sent the block right after that. Cut off date is Jan 1? I wonder if April will have the sign ups on Jan 2nd?? LOL just teasing April.

Annaquilts 12-10-2012 11:12 AM

There are so many blocks I have not received yet that I would be fine with a months between to see if I can complete most of this swap before starting another BOOM.

Pink Lady 12-10-2012 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a block I made for oldcatlady extra swap. Hope you like it. I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381396[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 12-10-2012 01:10 PM

I counted my received blocks back. 32. Of those 2 are two blocks from one person so I am in received 30 total. If you havent sent mine could you please let me know if your not able to? Linda don't you worry I also received your note and you know I am right there with you so if I can help you finish you just hollar. The rest of you should know if you have my BEE fabric. If you cant do it just possibly send it back so I can use it? Thanks for a great swap and I have signed up :) and am ready to do it all over again. You guys are awesome!

sustraley 12-10-2012 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this block today from Nexxus831. It is perfect. Thanks

nancia 12-10-2012 04:57 PM

elisabrat-- i will check my records and fabric, but i dun't remember any bees, altho i found an adorable bee fabric in dallas ( big grin), i am working steadily and surely and have a few to go out tomorrow, and more will go out on friday. thanks for your patience!

TheMamaHauser 12-10-2012 05:38 PM

Here are my records:

I am waiting on finished blocks back from:
1000 projects
Anastasia (side swap)
GirlScouts1
Linda58
LovingIzabella (side swap)
OKDarla
nancia
OldCatLady
QuilterMommma
Savannahrandons

I need to finish a block for Lv2sew2011

I have sent out all other blocks to their home.

If my records don't match with yours, please PM me.

marytoddliz 12-10-2012 05:42 PM

I have not received Block from Savannahrandons, mosher92 (2 groups), OK Darla (2 groups) Linda58, mancia,and Areinn, (2groups) It also says Quilter Momma, but did you send me one Beth, I don't know why I think I got one from you... let me know!

I am debating on next Boom, I have fabric ready to go, but thinking twice about it as I have a lot of commitments and I obsess on getting them done! Drives my hubby crazy!

But since I have my fabric ready to go.... Yikes what a dilemma!

Lestrong601 12-10-2012 06:19 PM

Hi Ladies, just wanted to introduce myself. I am Nexxus831's mother and long time quilter. I decided that I will be joining you ladies in the next boom. Melinda had so much fun that I wanted to join in. I am not much of a chatter so please bare with me. Have fun sewing and see you next boom.

Lana

moonrise 12-11-2012 02:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a block yesterday, but there wasn't a name or return address on it. The postmark says it's from zip code 10570. I'm not finding anyone on the spreadsheet with that exact zip code, but there are some that are fairly close to it. Thanks to whoever sent the block (I love it!), but if you could let me know who it's from, that would be great! :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381550[/ATTACH]