Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

daisey 01-12-2013 11:11 AM

Got a beautiful block from Quiltermomma yesterday Thanks so much still have 3 or 4 to come home, maybe today will be my lucky day!
Thanks!

charlottemarie 01-12-2013 11:39 AM

I received a very nice block from Quiltermomma. Thanks so much!

sustraley 01-12-2013 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you QuilterMomma. It is beautiful. Just need blocks from Pink Lotus, areinn, Linda58 and savannahrandons.

oldcatlady 01-12-2013 05:06 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I received beautiful blocks from scrapper, cuppy, wendsy, annaquilts, sustraley and quiltermomma. Thank you ladies, I love them! :)

jaba 01-12-2013 05:54 PM

blocks

1 Attachment(s)
Quilter Momma got your block today, thank you. Getting close have yet to receive from areinn, Linda58,and savannahrandons[ATTACH=CONFIG]387740[/ATTACH]

Linda58 01-12-2013 07:08 PM

These are my blocks and I received them in the mail yesterday. Linda58

[QUOTTE=QuilterMomma;5778523]Isn't this yours?[ATTACH=CONFIG]387414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]387415[/ATTACH]I made the first then found out you wanted both fabrics in the block so you ended up with two and I sent what I had left back to you as well.[/QUOTE]

joanelizbay 01-13-2013 06:50 AM

So can we officially say Boom 8 is over since its after the 1st?? Im missing two blocks. I know about Linda and totally understand and am in no hurry but has anyone heard from savannah??? I wish we could get an update on her and know if we can expect it or if we just need to write that F8 off?? Suggestions?

Annaquilts 01-13-2013 08:03 AM

Update

Finnished block send to and waiting on a block from-

QuilterMomma

I still need to send to and receive finnished blocks from-

areinn
Linda85
savannahrandons

I have heard from two of the above and I know there will be a delay due to circumstances.

Elisabrat 01-13-2013 08:17 AM

I am of the write it off. Look so many did what they promised to do. Linda again we understand and that is forgivable. Probably the others are too but would have been nice to hear from someone. when I can not post I have had my daughter come on and post for me. life happens. You can spend your time now being grumpy about what didnt come home or you can let it go and enjoy what you did get back. I chose to enjoy. Much more fun. We swapped an amazing amount of blocks and the way everyone interpret that fabric we sent was interesting. I will gladly sign up for another swap, knowing straight up if 98 percent come home to me I am ok with it. Well worth the rewards guys so my vote: let it go. You will be that much happier. I think it wont make or break your quilt one way or another. We are quilters ..we can figure out how to make things work.

BUT if your lurking and havent sent your block maybe send the fabric back to those who need it and just let them know why. I don't need my bees back. tons buzzing still in the old fabric box. shoot. I hated those bees too. cute quilt to come but ugh bugs..

Elisabrat 01-13-2013 08:22 AM

one more thought those who did not return blocks perhaps if you sign up next time its ok if we wait to send you our fabric until you have sent yours? this way we know you are serious about playing? and no hard feelings on well I sent and all that stuff... maybe that is a solution that would work for everyone?