Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Annaquilts 09-01-2012 03:39 PM

I have never been back east but have always wanted to. I think it was gathering some momentos for me. thank for letting me know it showed up.

Originally Posted by Abby's Mom (Post 5483816)
Hi Annaquilts - Your F8 showed up today. No explanation of where it had been. It's safe and sound!

SheriR 09-01-2012 03:54 PM

Mary, If I were near you I'd clean your house. I will watch my mail for your candy. Then later I'll watch for a block. It will be a FUN week!

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5483915)
Anna, come on over here if you need more house to clean! I told hubby I am on Holiday pay this weekend, he didn't want to pay holiday wage so gave me the weekend off! I just love that man~

I am finally thinking with a clear head, I had back to back migraines and my mind was a little mixed up.

SheriR I think I somehow made a tiny error in sending you the "Candy" I mailed it yesterday and got the # to track, but when I got home I could not find your envelope any where, and this morning I found your block I made for you! I am pleading the 5th and shaking my head... I know all the tiny packets of blocks of fabric are gone and the Twist of Batik packages are also gone, hubby assures me I mailed a package out yesterday and the tracking slip has your last name and zip code... So let me know what you get in the mail when it gets to you! I will send out your Squishy on Tuesday.

I also sent some squishies home today but like a silly one, didn't write them down on my spreadsheet first. I am going to go and check to see what I have left and might get to figure it out, that and pictures... if I took them all!

sheesh... Moral of my story "Don't work when you are not 100%" So any body gets something in the mail strange from me be sure and let me know please~:o

I will go and post some pictures!

jaba 09-01-2012 04:00 PM

update

2 Attachment(s)
Baby quilt is sewn and on the quilting table ready for tomorrow, wow.....I'm on schedule. Received F8 from nancia and Phannie1 from the rubies group. Received a finished block from abby'smom and and my 1st one back in the rubies group from travelinggramma, will post both...totally differnt fabric. Hopefully I can get a couple of blocks in tomorrow ladies.
Was thinking today quiltermomma, the way the post office has been, when your daughter finishes that quilt for the Cody, Wy show, you should really just deliver it to make sure it gets here.[ATTACH=CONFIG]359576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]359577[/ATTACH]
I love both of these so much, thank you for all of your work.

TheMamaHauser 09-01-2012 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5484150)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]359576[/ATTACH]

That jar of blueberries has a Bella Verona lid! Who sent that block? Sender of the block, are you doing the Bella Verona too? We should talk!

jaba 09-01-2012 05:45 PM

Abby'smom sent that block the mamahauser, it is very nice. 1st jar too!

Annaquilts 09-01-2012 05:55 PM

It is good I saw that block. I'll scratch the jar idea off my list. The blue berry fabric is laying on top of my cutting board. It is the next one up.

jaba 09-01-2012 06:00 PM

Annaquilts, it will be fine if that's what you would like to make me. I'm making triple sets, vege's and fruit. No worries missy!

Annaquilts 09-01-2012 06:15 PM

Thanks Jaba but I think it would be nice to get a veriety. Very cute jar! I am a sucker for jar blocks.Lets see what I can add.

urgodschild2 09-01-2012 07:19 PM

LOL Marytoddliz......I have many of days like that and I can't even blame migraines on it. I am trying to get as many of my squares done before I leave for New England on Sept. 5th. But now don't you all worry, I am visiting my best friend and she has three machines and yep we will be sewing up a storm. So I will just work on them there. EXCEPT for those squares that I receive from Sept. 5th to the 27th. I will have to work on those when I return. Sorry....but we do have until Jan. 1st. (grin).........
I don't know what it is about heat but why does it make you so sleepy. It makes my brain a little lathargic and when I look at material to match the squishies, it seems like nothing matches. Already took a nap so I can't exactly say that I am going to take another one.
I got one squishy from Mosher92.

missgigglewings 09-01-2012 07:23 PM

Squishie Report

Received today from:

Lv2sew2011
oldcatlady