Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

jacquie 12-12-2012 07:31 AM

wow! i got my block from 'tlambing'... so lovely!!! thank you!! that's almost me now!! just one more to come back :)

i'm thinking of put them together even though i haven't got one back from 'savannahanndons', as i have the right amount of blocks. i hope 'savannahanndons' is ok... best wishes to her this season...

hugs all!! xxx jacquie xxx

tlambing 12-12-2012 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5715360)
wow! i got my block from 'tlambing'... so lovely!!! thank you!! that's almost me now!! just one more to come back :)

i'm thinking of put them together even though i haven't got one back from 'savannahanndons', as i have the right amount of blocks. i hope 'savannahanndons' is ok... best wishes to her this season...

hugs all!! xxx jacquie xxx

I'm so glad you like it Jacquie! Our 2 blocks criss crossed in the mail. You should have seen the envelope that came here. I was worried for the square inside, but it was fine. So beautiful! I'm not an international mail expert and was so glad you added the packing tape to your envelope. I will remember to do that in the future! Would love to see a pic of all of your blocks when you get a chance :)

jacquie 12-12-2012 11:55 AM

i'm glad it got there ok, just...
i'm thinking i should have used stronger envelopes... i took a chance there and shouldn't have done... :( sorry about that...
have you got many more to come?? exciting isn't it!?!
xxx

tlambing 12-12-2012 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5715892)
i'm glad it got there ok, just...
i'm thinking i should have used stronger envelopes... i took a chance there and shouldn't have done... :( sorry about that...
have you got many more to come?? exciting isn't it!?!
xxx

I'm only waiting on 2! I will post a pic of all of them as soon as they arrive! Yes, so exciting! I can't wait to play with a layout design.....

Happy Christmas!

Phannie1 12-12-2012 03:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jacquie, Got your block today! How pretty... Thanks.[ATTACH=CONFIG]381868[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 12-14-2012 10:31 PM

Those are stunning, i love the colors.

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5713579)
Received 2 beautiful blocks today
Lovingizabella
& Jacquie Aren't they fantastic!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381642[/ATTACH]

jacquie 12-15-2012 03:05 AM

are we all nearly there now?? we can't be far away!!

has everyone received there block from me??

enjoy the christmas holidays everyone!!
xxx

nygal 12-15-2012 02:20 PM

I received a pretty block in today's from Canada. Thank you MARY. I love it. When the mood hits me I plan to put all my blocks together using solid black as the unifying fabric for all the different asian themed fabrics I sent to every one.
Thank you all very much. It was a pleasure to be in the swap.

Phannie1 12-15-2012 04:14 PM

I got them Done!!!! I will be putting my last 3 blocks in the mail Monday!!! Now to finish Christmas.. Blocks in the mail for Ctmhjenn, Jaba and Tlambing. Phannie

ctmhjenn 12-16-2012 11:21 AM

I received a gorgeous block from Buddysmom yesterday, and Thurs. another one from??? Got to get the envelope and see and take pictures...I'll be in tow....