Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

DogHouseMom 08-26-2012 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5470204)
DogHouseMom's block is done.. woooo That should go out monday as well

yeah! it will be my first!!! Can't wait to see it (actually I *can* wait since you already offered to show me ahead of time I exhibited an incredible amount of will power and declined. Well so much for will power - I ate a candy bar instead!!).

moonwork42029 08-26-2012 05:33 PM

Charlotte Marie...I got the green and understood your note...I figured the froggy was your main fabric and I could do/use any other colors in it with the green so it would coordinate...clear as pond water to me :D I got some super cute lily pads in mind...

DogHouseMom 08-26-2012 05:57 PM

TravelingGramma

Yours is done and will be mailed Monday!!

OK - that's two completed blocks. I will be taking at least a few days off from the Boom Group - I need to get back to work on the baby quilt. Daughter reminded me that grandson is due to make an appearance in only 5 weeks and I have a boat load of applique yet to do let alone quilt the darn thing.

OK ... back in the sewing room to machine down a froggy so I can take it to work with me to do the hand stitching.

Anastasia 08-26-2012 06:49 PM

Yea I need to put another border on my baby quilt and sandwich it and get it to my mom in a few days so she can hand quilt it (she's fast, and i am learning) cause the baby it's for is gonna pop any time. She's on bedrest for pre-eclampsia so you know.. could really come any time.. but due in about a month. but I appeased her with cake to buy me some time. I have some class stuff all this week so will have to maybe slow down on some of these but I'm 4 down so far :) good for me cause I have an attention span of a gnat.

travelinggramma 08-26-2012 07:14 PM

Phannie1 - how is your shoulder?

travelinggramma 08-26-2012 07:21 PM

It has been a very productive weekend. I was a bit stumped with black.....not one of those colors I normally use much of.....but I succeeded after alot of ripping - the old frog sticth and that froggie fabric was laughing at me !!
Was in the nursery at church and reading to a one year old. There was a frog in the picture so I said "ribbit" and he said "no ...hop hop"
Okay - with that one I know it is time to get the pj's on and read myself to lala land.

Elisabrat 08-26-2012 07:54 PM

WAIT TRAVELING GRAMMA!!

READY EVERYONE : this is Gramma's birthday week. She said the upcoming week is her birthday so it must be so. Here I go again:

happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! HAPPY BIRTHHH DAYY TO YOUUUUUU Happy Birthday to you! and many more.. cha cha cha chaaa

just in case I forgot had to get that out now. I love the excitement here and look forward to seeing all the goodies as soon as you get them post them post them! not good at willpower at all when it comes to peaking. not even going to pretend. Better eat a couple more candy bars for me Sue. Apparently I am going to need them.

Anastasia 08-26-2012 07:55 PM

Hehehe you can peek at the one I made you Elisabrat, if you want..

Phannie1 08-27-2012 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 5470518)
Phannie1 - how is your shoulder?

The shoulder seems alot better right now. Last night, when I got tired, it was bothing me a little bit. I am trying to be good and not use it much but that is so hard. I have two little quilts I need to get done. thanks again for asking.

DogHouseMom 08-27-2012 05:39 AM

Hey April ...

Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well with you and yours.