Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

jaba 09-03-2012 06:39 PM

Going out in tomorrows mail are blocks for joanelizbay, anastasia, chewboo, immemother, SheriR, linda58, buddy'smom, okdarla. These include both groups so some of you will get 2. If you want to peek at your fabric and the blocks I made with them, they are in my album. See what the mail brings tomorrow.

immemother 09-03-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5489519)
Going out in tomorrows mail are blocks for joanelizbay, anastasia, chewboo, immemother, SheriR, linda58, buddy'smom, okdarla. These include both groups so some of you will get 2. If you want to peek at your fabric and the blocks I made with them, they are in my album. See what the mail brings tomorrow.

I snuck a look (im terrible, christmas time is even worse). I love my block. Cant wait for it to get through that time portal!

charlottemarie 09-03-2012 07:20 PM

I am mailing out a block for Doghousemom completed.

moonwork42029 09-03-2012 07:37 PM

Tomorrow will be a happy mail day for several people it looks like.

I will also mail finished blocks to jaba and okdarla along with the other 3 I posted earlier.

These 2 are added to my thread link (think there's posts 28 or so) if you want to peek.

Sewed my fingers to the bones this weekend...way more time that I usually have to sew, so I was lucky to get this many finished up.

Hope y'all like these.

Anastasia 09-03-2012 10:01 PM

On the 6th when I get paid, currently I will be mailing for jaba, ok darla, nexxus, moonwork, nygal and phannie. I got started on April's tonight and assuming I dont screw it up...its gonna be epic......epppiiicccc. So epic I might have to marry it. Yes. I said marry it. Ut I doubt I will get it done by the 6th to go with the others. .......epic.....

Elisabrat 09-03-2012 10:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Busy sewing weekend it sounds like. I was lucky enough to receive a couple new blocks and right now am drawing a blank on one sender, one was from Jaba and the other.. argh traveling gramma? please advise so I am no longer a rear end.My apologies, brain cramp and its not going away. Here they are! oh oh before I add them APRIL yes I can take another what the heck, I am having way to much fun and also I am so incredibly sorry you are having so much trouble. Keep the faith and when that gets hard look deep and find it. Good things will come, patience is so darned hard to find too. Praying for you kiddo.
Charlette M. your getting a zillion frogs from me, I kept at it til I was happy. UP to you to figure out which one made me happy. You can peak if you want, me I am a non peaker. sigh.
The cat, meowee likes to sleep like an otter. That will be me in just a couple minutes.

Elisabrat 09-03-2012 10:14 PM

ps travelinggramma and jaba blocks on the way tomorrow! Charlotte Marie you too! oh oh and Savannahrandom snow men not sure if tht is this swap or diamonds but its coming home also... busy weekend lots flying out of here.

Anastasia 09-03-2012 11:30 PM

Ooo i love that diamond one you got elisabrat.

charlottemarie 09-04-2012 08:08 AM

Elisabrat and frogs

Tell you what, pack up that darling kitty and send it to me. I love sleeping kitties! So precious.

moonwork42029 09-04-2012 08:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Elisabrat...I have her twin!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360175[/ATTACH]
This is Sabrina flat on this side...she also sleeps like an otter all the time.