Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

travelinggramma 10-08-2012 07:03 PM

Awesome - such a perfect variety of light and darks, brights - and such an assortment!

moonwork42029 10-09-2012 07:11 PM

2 more blocks are heading home tomorrow. That only leaves 1 more for me to send home and it's a side swap.

ctmhjenn and tlambing should be watching their mail for a couple squishies ... woo hoo!

I know we have a lot of time left but if you could let me know if my list is correct I'd appreciate it.

Mailed -- to everyone as of tomorrow

Received -- still waiting for blocks from only these:
ctmhjenn
immemother
Jacquie
OkDarla
savannahrandons
tlambing

If you don't think you have received your block from me, please check my other thread to see what block I mailed to you just to double check and then let me know what you'd like to do. I do not have any fabrics leftover from mailing the blocks...I use every crumb if possible.

If you have mailed your block to me and are on the list of ones I haven't received, please post a picture of the block you sent to me so I can double check my blocks.

Thanks y'all for all the fun so far.

ctmhjenn 10-09-2012 07:17 PM

Rubies 8 swap

1 Attachment(s)
Charlotte Marie sent me a beautiful block, came in the mail TODAY...I love it..thank you so much.

ctmhjenn 10-09-2012 07:19 PM

Hi All, I am still working on my longarm, lots of people want their quilts done NOW...so I have 2 more to go, and I am caught up...well, for them...not for ME. I have two large bins of tops I have made and not quilted, so they will be getting done. I do plan on cutting out two blocks tomorrow, and maybe I will get to three. We will see where I get. Thank you all for being patient. I am generally ahead of the game, this time I am not. Take care and do a rain dance for us. We are quite dry.

DogHouseMom 10-10-2012 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by ctmhjenn (Post 5574707)
Hi All, I am still working on my longarm, lots of people want their quilts done NOW...so I have 2 more to go, and I am caught up...well, for them...not for ME. I have two large bins of tops I have made and not quilted, so they will be getting done. I do plan on cutting out two blocks tomorrow, and maybe I will get to three. We will see where I get. Thank you all for being patient. I am generally ahead of the game, this time I am not. Take care and do a rain dance for us. We are quite dry.

don't sweat it ... I've still got a pile of blocks to finish as well. But we still have lots of time.

moonwork42029 10-10-2012 06:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got such a neat block today from Tlambing...thanks so much. Dad was thrilled to get another block in the mail too :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]368849[/ATTACH]

Did a side swap with quiltingmommy from another group and am mailing her block tomorrow. I posted a picture of the block I made for her on my thread below if you want to peek at it since I know she was lurking around here, lol. I don't want to ruin her surprise if she doesn't peek either.

That's it, I'm all finished up making them for this group.

tlambing 10-10-2012 06:37 PM

So glad you like the "Tipsy lady bug path" :)

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 5576897)
Got such a neat block today from Tlambing...thanks so much. Dad was thrilled to get another block in the mail too :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]368849[/ATTACH]

Did a side swap with quiltingmommy from another group and am mailing her block tomorrow. I posted a picture of the block I made for her on my thread below if you want to peek at it since I know she was lurking around here, lol. I don't want to ruin her surprise if she doesn't peek either.

That's it, I'm all finished up making them for this group.

Elisabrat 10-11-2012 12:04 AM

Love your lady bugs I have so wanted to do that pattern I did one ONCE 12 years ago now I forget how.. I found the pattern tried one piece but couldt get the curve down well I was so bummed I said not today. Love it in your bug block that is a lot of work and what a special gift to put time like that into it.

I am NOT peaking at the block that is so girly. I will not. Maybe.. I am trying right now how to look at the block layout that was posted for voting I cant seem to get into it but will try again in a minute.

Only two blocks left think both are for diamonds for me then I am DONE> just waiting for returns. I am so close to receiving all my blocks from this group it is amazing. High five everyone for working so fast. I am INCREDIBLY impressed with the timing and the quality of work coming back. Its like you were making a quilt for you or a friend. Time is a real gift that is so not rated high enough.

Elisabrat 10-11-2012 12:13 AM

ok I am sad. I cant vote because i cant get the link to open to see your lay outs. so I pick.. that one. Its perfect. I hope.

Anastasia love the halloween block. You took a lot of time thinking that one out and it worked. that will be a fun quilt to put together and will be fun to sit around with and check out each block over and over.. I liked working with the ghosties too..

Phannie1 10-11-2012 02:50 PM

Ok. I Just put Jacquie's in the mail but forgot to take a picture of it. :( I hope you like.)
Immemother, I put one in the mail for you on October 24th. Just wondering if you have recieved it yet?

I am finishing up a few quilts with a few blocks here and there. Keeping up and Christmas is coming.

Phannie