Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Anastasia 10-12-2012 10:44 PM

But I'm a non-conformist so you're getting a purple and white :P

nygal 10-13-2012 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5581362)
nygal, I mailed your finished block to you on September 13, 2012. Something is wrong. Can you take a picture of your fabric and send the pic to me? Or post on the board. I will look to see if I had some scraps left and make another block.
Charlottemarie

I sent very one a different asian fabric. I will post pictures of all I received when i get home and you can tell me if you see yours there.

Phannie1 10-13-2012 04:37 AM

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;5581523]Phannie your teasing us.. you did not mail Immemother her block on Oct 24th and seriously expect it to be there YET .. sheesh give it a week or two first silly goose :)

oK, wrong month.... sent September 24th. It has been a little over two weeks. (October 24 is in the future.)

Elisabrat 10-13-2012 04:43 AM

Anastasia a non conformist? REALLY? flopping over on floor with that breaking news. a beautiful day .. filled with glue and glitter.. if I wake up early enough after I lay down to take my mid day nap. lol, its 5:30 here dark as all heck outside and already I am planning my nap. Actually they plan themselves. I melt after dialysis and well I feel real good if I wake up before 5. Maybe today.. I wont need one!

I am looking at the table of ornament stuff thinking but I need to be working on a block. I even pulled my Henrietta Whiskers UFO out all it needs is the machine applique on it to finish it.. but ornies first. (does this mean I would rather be sewing?)

Elisabrat 10-13-2012 05:12 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU< HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANASTASIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. BLOW OUT THOSE CANDLES oh wait I think we ate your cake already. Did you make us another one? maybe one with lemon filling? and white frosting? and with that piece you know the one with roses on it? I think that would fit in the mailbox. Oh crud I was supposed to send it to you. It was delicious. I saved you calories now that your so skinny don't you feel way better? Happy birthday girl. love ya!

DogHouseMom 10-13-2012 06:11 AM

Happy Birthday to Anastasia ... and to my brand new grandson!!

Baby Joshua was 7bs 7oz. He was sideways, so it was tough on Laura - poor dear. But Mum and baby are doing fine now. Poor Laura was induced into labor Thursday 10/11/12 9:00PM (GMT), and finally evicted the lazy (2 week late) baby at about 8:00AM (GMT) 10/13/12.

jaba 10-13-2012 06:39 AM

b--day

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Anastasia!! Hope you have a very happy happy day. [ATTACH=CONFIG]369304[/ATTACH]

charlottemarie 10-13-2012 09:00 AM

Happy birthday, Anastasia. Elisabrat, can you show a picture of the ornaments that you need made?

nygal 10-13-2012 09:15 AM

Yes, Happy Birthday Anastasia and many more to you!!:thumbup:

Phannie1 10-13-2012 09:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok. Got my little jobs done. Now to Post the blocks I had recieved from Elisabrat. I also finished a block that will go in the mail Monday for LovingIzabella. Now Off to sew some more. Have a good weekend.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369345[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]369346[/ATTACH]