Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

ArizonaKAT 08-02-2013 05:44 AM

HELP! My machine automatically added updated and now I have these stupid scroll bars that I have to use to view the posts. Did anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?

travelinggramma 08-02-2013 09:13 AM

bnndm - yes the pattern is paperpieced. It was new to me and i had to try it!!

travelinggramma 08-02-2013 02:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This group is fast -
I already have a total of 8 adults which include the following three
one from dahna42,Jupiter and Ldugas - they are wonderful - it is awesome the ways everyone is finding to use my fabric - thank you all

catgirl807 08-02-2013 02:22 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Okay, getting caught up on blocks I've received! You guys are doing some AMAZING work! Keep it up!

Received fabric from goldendog55

Finished blocks I've received: nanakathy55, elisabrat, arizonakat, travelinggramma, dahna42, and benndm

Elisabrat 08-02-2013 04:29 PM

Sorry never seen the troubleyour having with the scroll bar. I always scroll down so not sure what the trouble your having is???

next; I think I blew it. I owe someone maybe Arizonkat your daughter? a f8 of fabric> can you see if I sent it I cant find the email so I hope I sent it. which means not much I might have forgot so if I did as soon as I get a PM addy etc I will mail out my little piece of fabric. I am sooo sorry. I got busy starting my table runner swap I moved, deleted, maybe even if I am lucky Sent out the fabric.. otherwise .. I messed up. These things happen but with me I freely admit it :)

oh I received Ldugas your block back today lovely little birdies on that one :) will post pictures..

happylab 08-02-2013 06:29 PM

Update: I finally decided on buying new batik fabric, verses using my stash. I have now washed the fabric and will cut it out tomorrow. I'll mail the f8's tomorrow or next Wednesday. Then I will seriously start sewing on the adult blocks. Happy sewing everyone.

benndm 08-02-2013 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received another great block from NanaKathy55 today. I love it. The fabrics you added are beautiful.
I'm going to hate it when I have received all my blocks and I have nothing to look forward to when I go to the Post Office. I think I'm hooked on Boomerang swaps. [ATTACH=CONFIG]427973[/ATTACH]

catgirl807 08-03-2013 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a block from missgigglewings. (I actually received 2 blocks from 2 people who are in both of my groups, and I THINK that I kept them straight!) Thank you!

catgirl807 08-03-2013 02:50 PM

Sending home finished blocks to AnneMixon and benndm! Pictures are in my album!

ArizonaKAT 08-04-2013 08:29 AM

Grownup going out tomorrow: benndm. Received grownups from ljdugas; brat and benndm. Will post pics tomorrow at work.