Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

Jenni M 12-21-2010 06:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I wanted to post some pics of the awesome gifts I received from my December Secret Pal grammyj. I love everything! Thank you sew much! I got a super cute tote bag, yellow brick road pattern, pin cushion kit, fat quarters, binding clips, storage box, a crockpot cookbook (I love my Crockpot!), and cute desk calendar and notepads.

We also realized we only live about an hour or so from each other! We hope to get together soon.

shamrock 12-21-2010 08:46 AM

I hope you all get your packages before Friday so that you can come inside and celebrate Christmas eve and Christmas day with your loved ones.

sewnmom 12-21-2010 09:12 AM

hey, everyone look what i received the other day, finally can post pic.. its from Debbie Humphress.. a very good gifts..just look,,,,,,,,,a jelly roll,a story on cd, a cute pincushion,a wrist pincushion,and wonderful candies

sewnmom 12-21-2010 09:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hey, everyone look what i received the other day, finally can post pic.. its from Debbie Humphress.. a very good gifts..just look,,,,,,,,,a jelly roll,a story on cd, a cute pincushion,a wrist pincushion,and wonderful candiesand don't forget the adorable card....molly

CajunQuilter2 12-21-2010 09:24 AM

Are their still people waiting for their Dec squishy???

Terryl 12-21-2010 09:32 AM

I got the best firmy from zquilter. Included were 2 Fq's red and green, 2 packages of chenille rick rack (which I didn't know existed and can hardly wait to use), the most adorable chicken pincushion, a Christmas chocolate bar, a cute pattern to make a travel quilt for my GS, a purse sized value finder, 2 holiday rhinestuds iron-ons, 6 holiday quilt labels and best of all a "Love of Quilts" book :) :) :) 28 short stories about quilts and quilter's. Liz you are totally awesome, thank you doesn't seem like enough to express how I feel. I tried to take a photo to post but now can't retrieve it from camera :( :( Will try to get DD to try to get them downloaded to show.
If it's okay with everyone, I'll keep my place on the bench to read my book. Think I'll leave the chocolate bar home LOL Again Liz, thank you sew much. Happy Healthy Holidays to all.

Kellie G 12-21-2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Are their still people waiting for their Dec squishy???

I am still waiting for mine and I am sure there are others still out there waiting. Post office slow this time of year and some of the packages got sent out late. Love seeing everyones packages...

BonniFeltz 12-21-2010 10:57 AM

There are some still waiting. Delivery confirmation says that they are on the way, just the Christmas rush is slowing things down.

BonniFeltz 12-21-2010 11:23 AM

Attention anybody living in League City! I've heard that delivery confirmation says that your secret pal package should be arriving any day. :)

Aurora 12-21-2010 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Laura3
I am on the phone with a company that I ordered a gift with for my daughters boyfriend. The shipper claimed it was not a correct address and they rerouted the package to an address that I lived at 12 years ago in Texas!!! Both the company and the shipper claim they have no idea how it happened and why they came up with my old address....

You guys may want to bring Margaritas to that bench...Apparently shipping is not going well this Christmas!!1

This same thing happened to me on two eBay shipments via UPS. The package was within 15 miles of my location and they found a 7-year old address and rerouted the parcel to Ohio. After numerous phone calls to UPS, I convinced them the original address they had was correct. They turned the parcel around and it arrived a couple of days later. Fortunately I had the tracking number and was on top of the shipment.